It's riding season in the pnw!!!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
i have to get second gear undercut so it doesn't slip out of gear anymore. i'm planning on a pipe, a tune, and some spray, just a 40 hit. should i get the whole trans race cut, or just fix 2nd gear and call it good? 175 for 2nd gear, 400 for the whole trans. you racers with hot or semi hot street bikes feel free to weigh in, especially if you're spraying.

Glad your still around. I thought you were going to get that done in the off season. I wish I could weigh in, but as you saw I ride like a grandpa compared to your need for speed.:laugh:

P.S. Did you ever get that Mustang you were hunting for?

lol, hey blanca. and i don't have a need for speed, i was just in a hurry ;) i ended up buying an M3 rather than a cobra. pretty happy with my choice, can't lie. all i really want to do to this car is headers so the exhaust note is a little bit louder. the S54 (e 46 m3 motor) sounds amazing at full tilt. ugh, the sound....

I always say depends on your budget.. most we do full pro cut with billet output shaft.. lower gears b may need to be welded up if worn bad, but its not a bad thing...when motor is open, no corners get cut..

i've barely got 7k on the bike. i'd like to get the HD billet output shaft and the new first gear with all gears undercut, but i tend to overdo things too. realistically, if second wasn't having issues, i wouldn't be fussing with it at all.

Back