it's raining,it's pouring....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
It's time to polish something....
Got tired of looking at those heel marks an' scratches on the guards.....so...a little aluminum polish,some 1500,a little elbow grease....I go from this.....pic 1....to this....pic 2

the b4....

pic_one.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice !!
Were are you exactly and why are you there, must have missed something , somewheres.... again.....
Kevin

Very Nice !!
Were are you exactly and why are you there, must have missed something , somewheres.... again.....
Kevin
I am here . You are there . I am on an' island .I am, an Island. An island in a sea of despair . A dark sea of despair .The riding gods have not been good to us . They feel us unworthy . They have givin' unto us, overcast skies.
We can only hope an' pray for less inclimate weather . So that we may rise up , and once again hold the virtues of the power . The great power bestowed upon us , by thee god almighty .That saint know only to us as the ...Suzuki Motorcycle Corporation LTD (all rights reserved,use of this trademark,in whole,or in part,is expressly forbidden). YES . My breatheren , we shall overcome . We shall call upon the most virtuos and mightiest spirits . We shall not take it's power for granted , or we too , might suffer her rath .
Give thanks my brothers an' sisters , for we have been givin' a true gift . The messia has come to us . Yes , THE HAYABUSA .
And now....the BUSA DOT ORG prayer . Please.....bow your heads...
As I lay me down to sleep ,
I pray my chrome, shall not have streaks.
For I know , when I hit the street's,
My Busa will perform ,all sort's of feat's.
May she run, straight an' true,
We pray her exhaust never blue.

And if our brother were to delve,
And purchase a shiddy Kawi 12,
No ill will would be wished on dude,
Our Busa's could always use the food.

The members here,
They'll always fear,
Look up real fast ,
You'll just see rear.

We sit atop thee greatest bike ,
All them street racer's ,can take a hike .
We've got the horse's ,
An' the go....
ALL THE REST ARE JUST FOR SHOW .

Good night....an' may your Busa run low 9's or better.

Back