Its people like GSXRBOTS that give this website....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
A BAD NAME. :laugh:

J/K Bots is one cool guy. Rubb has on occasion sent out a part here and there to help a Busa Brother or Sister in need.As we all know in these tight economic times and with the cost of shipping on the rise,giving stuff away can become a little costly.

Out of the blue,GSXRBOTS sticks a few bucks in my paypal account. How he got the addy is a bit of a mystery (I think he may have hacked my computer to look at my "Human female anotomy study materials" :whistle:

You wanna know what the Org is all about....This Is It.

Bots=Rocks. :bowdown:

Thank you Sir,I now have some funds for the next package I send out.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

I'm with you Rubb on Bots being an outstanding Orgster. :beerchug:

I purchased a Garmin Zumo from him a week ago and he had the US Post Office deliver it on a Sunday morning. I didn't even know we could get delivery on Sundays. The man must have connections. :bowdown:

I'm with you Rubb on Bots being an outstanding Orgster. :beerchug:

I purchased a Garmin Zumo from him a week ago and he had the US Post Office deliver it on a Sunday morning. I didn't even know we could get delivery on Sundays. The man must have connections. :bowdown:

Are you sure it was a real postman Dog. ??? I mean was the guy peeking in your windows,skulking around in your bushes and stuff like the...ahem..."Postman" did when I got a Bots package.

Was he gone an' awefull long time when he asked to use your bathroom. ???

My wife is missing some of her underwear...:whistle:

What did your "Postman" look like...mine had an uncanny resemblance to...well ,to Bots. Just sayin'....

RSD.

Are you sure it was a real postman Dog. ??? I mean was the guy peeking in your windows,skulking around in your bushes and stuff like the...ahem..."Postman" did when I got a Bots package.

Was he gone an' awefull long time when he asked to use your bathroom. ???

My wife is missing some of her underwear...:whistle:

What did your "Postman" look like...mine had an uncanny resemblance to...well ,to Bots. Just sayin'....

RSD.

:whistle:

:hide:

:laugh:

Back