Its over cowboy fans !!!

Kinda funny how "Karma" works :laugh:

Last week the Cowboys won and everybody said it was because of a questionable call and here you have this week they essentially lose the game because of a questionable call..... So I guess the powers that be Ahem the refs restored balance 2 the NFL galaxy :whistle:

Kinda funny how "Karma" works :laugh:

Last week the Cowboys won and everybody said it was because of a questionable call and here you have this week they essentially lose the game because of a questionable call..... So I guess the powers that be Ahem the refs restored balance 2 the NFL galaxy :whistle:

+1
Seems to me that the refs might be making some extra money somewhere, somehow.
Bryant caught that pass, and it could've even been called a td. Either way, the 1 yard line.

iT IS UNFORTUNATE SO MANY PLAYOFF GAMES END WITH REALLY BAD CALLS. tHEY NEED TO MAKE SURE THE REF'S AREN'T A FACTOR IN WHO WINS.

bad call imo but i guess the rule is u gotta hav control of the ball wen hitting the ground. i think he did. if the ball popped out of his hands and hit the ground that wud b different but he caught it before it hit the ground

Funny thing is they have instant replay and they still can't get it right!!! :rofl:

Basically the same exact play happened 2 Calvin Johnson last year and they made the same call. All this week leading up 2 the game everybody was commenting on that Dallas Detroit game and even the league commented and said it should've been pass interference etc. etc. Can never prove it but I believe that was the refs way of making good on their quote unquote mistake.

2 be honest with you I was disappointed but not surprised. I think home field plays a big factor in how the refs call a game. Last week in Dallas the Cowboys got the benefit of the doubt. This week in Greenbay the nod went 2 the Pack. I believe if that play happened in Dallas under Jerry Jones's roof it would've counted as a catch.

Guess they don't call it Home Field ADVANTAGE for nothing :rulez:

I think the refs make calls but then protect the calls sometime when it should be overturned. I think the Dallas call on the lions was a bad call and it's hard to see how they missed it. But in that same game they called back a Dallas touchdown for a minor hold that was not even a part of the play. Basically if you are going to call that then there is a hold on every play basically. I am not saying this to say Dallas got robbed, I'm saying the officiating is bad when it figures so large in 2 playoff games.

Back