It's my honor to say...

usmc1775

Registered
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

I can't say how much I appreciate all of our troops for risking their lives, defending our freedom, and keeping this Democracy is tip-top shape. I salute each and every one of our soldiers, marines, sailors, airman, and all military members for being there defending what has been called the super power of the world. God Bless America, and God Speed the Veterans!

Marine - or Marines is always - ALWAYS capitalized.

Semper Fidelis.

MCM

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

I can't say how much I appreciate all of our troops for risking their lives, defending our freedom, and keeping this Democracy is tip-top shape. I salute each and every one of our Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and all military members for being there defending what has been called the super power of the world. God Bless America, and God Speed the Veterans!

There you go, lol!:thumbsup:

:laugh:

I noticed it too Shawn...do I have to capitalize "Jarhead" too :poke:

Hope ya had a good day Marine :beerchug:

Naw Rich - I will take jarhead regardless of how you spell it! Next time you see Vinny and Amy, give them my well wishes!

To the Veterans,

Thank you for your bravery and your heart that has made you who you are to serve our Country and protect our Freedoms!!! Thank you so very, very much!!!

Back