Its Like Final Destination on here

ResidentEvil

Registered
Man .... did the zx14 forum put a curse on us? People please ride safe.

final destination.jpg

i noticed, every ones going down or dropping their bikes including me about 2 months ago, but mines back to new again thankfully

ah I was thinking about starting a thread of this nature cuz I've seen it a lot lately, down here this guy and down there that fellow, and I'm not liking it folks. Ride safe guys.

To some there's still a lot of riding season left and to some it may not even end, but here where I'm at, things are slowin down little by little although I wish to put on some more miles before it's that time of the year, ....but always remember,

"there's no fender bender on the Bike"

Ride safe everyone

i too have noticed the rise in wipeout threads. my best guess is that the seasons are changing, changing the road conditions. as the rideing season is coming to an end for some of us, we are trying to get every mile in :poke:even if it means riding in less than favorable conditions. others may have just been pushing thier skills to the limit all summer, riding faster and faster til they have reached thier limits, it just took them this long to get the guts to wipeout. alot of little mistakes too.
i really donno, just my theory. could be the angle of the sun or the phase of the moon too :laugh:

I just heard that someone in Vero Beach recently wrecked on his busa and passed on.. I'm afraid that alcohol was involved.. RIP..

Man its getting out of control people dropping going down hit and runs its gotta stop need good news for a change:poke:

im safe...rear tire on threads....no money to buy new one...sitting safely in garage....on kickstand....oh @%#@ i need to go!!

colorados problem is after a week of rain theres a ton of crap washed out onto the roads, i bout lost mine last night coming out of a round about and into straight dirt that had dried up into the road, felt her starting to go but was able to get it upright and straightened out. And knowing there's all the junk washed up on the roads i was even just cruising around last night nothing crazy???

Back