Its great to be home

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
We made it Hooken 203 Lance315 and the famous fstbusa you know the guy with the copper turbo busa are all home. Man I hated putting the bikes in the trailer to come home. Cant we just hit rewind and start it over.
This thing gets better every year. Good to see you all again.
Wishing all those that crashed a speedy and complete recovery.
Where are all the pictures at? I think we should have a travaling flat VA
Missed ya Doyle and Hal see ya there next time.

Great meeting you and I'm glad to hear that you're back home...

I absolutely HATED watching the Busas being loaded up...I did not want to leave, but there's next year to plan for, so plan on being there
smile.gif

It was great riding with you ,Thanks for making my son feel welcome We hated coming home also, Glad you made it home safe
See you next year

glad you made it home safely and here is a pic of the two of them together although the real VaB's had no idea that Mr. Bogus was setting her up (he's one of those bad people that tries to frame me for doing things
laugh.gif
)
front: omslaw, VaB's
back: BABusa, Mr. Bogus, and flat VaB's

IMG_2168__Large_.JPG

Kevin it was great riding with you guys again. Sorry the retirement didn't work out so well...
cool.gif

DSC00009.JPG

Missed seeing all of you too Kevin. Any chance you guys can come down to Eureka Springs in June?

Cant make the June Eureka Springs run I have a Tournament that week end. Tim the memories of the blood mnt ride will play over and over in my head until next time. Thanks for the directions on that ride

Kevin, I missed seeing you guys as well.. we'll have to plan a ride this summer..

Ride on down for the party on May 10th...
beerchug.gif

Back