It's getting worse...

pan, add me to your will or maybe even as a beneficiary on the life insurance policy. oh and sign me on the back of the busa title. you know, just in case

I watched DR1300R do the same thing on the highway. He is now known as Pops Roos because he no longer owns a busa. His lawyer told him to sell it FAST. He still lost his license to drive for a year, and that was only 115 in a 55. Think about that. How old are you anyway, after reading multiple post on this board and others, you just dont seem very mature.

I tend to ride the same way hit the hyw today rolled the throttle up to 170 loving it the whole time gsxtacy says your imature screw him 70% of the members here hammer down once in awhile if ya wanna go slow get a kawi our bikes arent the king of snails
cool.gif

Show me a Busa owner who bought their bike to ride 55mph (or even 70mph) and..... well, I'll call him either a liar or a wuss! hehe!

Sorry PaNDeM1C but you are the liar, you state on your profile that you are 35. I think you are 15 and ride a 125 on L plates, you just dream of riding a Busa. When my brother in law and I go out for a ride we do not break speed limits in towns or villages, but out on the open road well 135 is not fast.

ps

See we can all windup fellow member, you wuss!  
jump9.gif

I tend to ride the same way hit the hyw today rolled the throttle up to 170 loving it the whole time gsxtacy says your imature screw him 70% of the members here hammer down once in awhile if ya wanna go slow get a kawi our bikes arent the king of snails
cool.gif
I never said I dont "hammer down" every once in a while. I just pick smart places to do it. I would love for you to come on over, Ill take you up to some good roads up north and show you how to get rid of them chicken strips. Going 170 on the highway with traffic doesnt take balls, it takes stupidity. Going 60-70 through twisties, thats takes balls and some skill. Some people on this board have played with me in the twisties. I aint skeerd......

Going 60-70 through twisties, thats takes balls and some skill[/QUOTE]

+1
biggrin.gif

Sorry PaNDeM1C but you are the liar, you state on your profile that you are 35. I think you are 15 and ride a 125 on L plates, you just dream of riding a Busa. When my brother in law and I go out for a ride we do not break speed limits in towns or villages, but out on the open road well 135 is not fast.

ps

See we can all windup fellow member, you wuss!  
jump9.gif
Ahhh... you caught me!!! I'm just lying about my age and dreaming about owning a Busa!

Damn! I thought I had you all fooled!!!

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "grow up..."|1156343971 -->

This license must be a fake, too! (temp one using for a pic because the laminated one won't take with the flash)

lic.jpg

Going 60-70 through twisties, thats takes balls and some skill

+1
biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
I didn't buy a Busa for the twisties in particular... I bought it to just go fast and look good while doing it. Some people would also consider balls and stupidity to be somewhat similar. Some would also argue that it takes some skill to go fast straight and through corners... this is really an arguement you can take up with some of the others, here. I really don't care what you think takes skill or balls or stupidity... I'm riding my fake Busa, I'm only 15, and having fun doing it!!!
devil.gif

I guess I am a wuss too. I try not to go to crazy on the highways or busy side roads. A Busa is a hard beast to keep under control but I can feel the power even at lower speeds and do not feel I have anything to prove..... Yea I have had her up to triple digits, but not that often. I do not split lanes, don't want to kill someone else or leave my children without a father. But that is just me.... I think I will stick with being a wuss. Not saying anything about you just this is the way I am.

Back