It's gettin hot in here!!

Too hot to ride ????.........."NEVER"....if you got the bucks for a Busa, you better have the bucks for your year-round collection of protective gear....

Summer: Mesh, Ventilated Textile, Perforated Leather, Wet-Vest
Fall and Spring: Perforated and Non-Perforated Leather or Armored-Textile.
Winter: Non-Perforated Leather, Goretex / D-Dry, or Cordura (Heavy) One-Piece with Insulation for below zero wind chill........

Get shoppin' kids.... :oldcool:
Thanks rider.. They all have a choice,to wear or not to wear..All we can do is hope they do the right thing. WEAR GEAR.. To bad that 75% of the "cool image" riders wont join the ORG, I read a lot of threads,from Org riders,and they will not go on a ride with a rider that has no gear on..And that's really making a statement to the gear less rider.. The riders here are great role models,smart,safe,and responsible riders. Anyway, ride safe...

Oh, and their is nothing hotter,then seeing a male rider in gear..Full leather,boots, yep, I'm sure our Org gals will back me up.. So they shouldn't worry about how they look.."image wise".. Just wear it..

I know exactly what you mean. I've been riding around Tallahassee sweating like crazy, only to look around and see folks in shorts, flipflops/sandels, and no helmet. I just don't understand it, I'd always choose sweat over skin graphs.

Back