Its finally mine, all mine

Congrats Brian, probably a good plan for everyone reading especially if they haven't started! I think the trailer/truck/bike plan is a must do.... Pics of course my Brother when you get everything lined out.

Congrats.
thumb_up.gif

I'm actually looking at the trailergiant place that some others have used. They have a 7x16 vnose that seems to be the right size for a few bikes and gear
cool.gif

You got room for that in the back yard PD?
beerchug.gif

My girl is paid for and so is my truck. I'm putting in a new $20k custom kitchen in the house and paying cash. Only bit of debt I have is company related but that will be paid off by summer. Being self employed helps a little if you want to work hard. It sucks having an excellent credit score. Everyone wants to give you credit cards!

Damn, that's exactly what I said when I married my fifth wife!

"It's finally mine, ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

But then she ran off with a truck driver and I haven't seen her since
ThumbsUp.gif

Welcome to the club. I bought my 01 2500HD Chevy and Busa at the same time. It was tuff, but paid off in the end. Both are now kind of mine (Will explain in the end). A lot of people get confused buy true ownership. I was told buy my brother that I was lucky that I own a house. I told him that I don't own the house the bank does until you make that last payment don't get ownership confused with buying. Taxes are another story. You really never truly own anything. Don't believe me, then don't pay your property tax where applicable and see what happens!

nope, in richmond currently. Might be back up there this week.

Back