Its been too long

memorex

Registered
I am back. Its been about 4 years since I've been on here.. Had to sell the bike and coming here was to depressing Now I have some money saved and looking for another Busa. I want a gen 1 06 red and black just like my old one. But if the price is right I'd even take a gen 2.

How much are you lookin 2 spend?? Early Gen2's are ripe for the picking! Been seeing a lot recently 4 sale in the low to middle 7's.

There's been a lot of guys on here that can't give a way loaded Gen1's for 5grand! You should be able 2 find exactly what your looking 4 and with all the new bikes being released with all the bells and whistles on top of winter upon us it shouldn't be a problem :thumbsup:

council bluffs guy here! i was seling my 1400 mile gen 2 for 7400 but i am keeping it now:)

very wise decision...

i sold my limited 06 for $4,800...

would of probably got more.. but second gear was starting to jump.. so sold to a friend and he had the work done..

i have been on the look out for a gen 2 Black and red.. unmolested... they are either over priced our have been played with beyond anything im interested..

in.. its crazy what people can do to ruin such a sexy bike.and pay money to do it..lol!!!

put some OEM stickers on it and enjoy.

Back