it's been awile

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
what's up peeps I'm bikeless at the moment (trying to get married) the board looks different looks like everybody is still here.

it's all her fault

eer_019111.jpg

early congrats for wedding
however the real ? is, willshe let u get another busa afterwards?

looks like you need to change your sig to ..........

I had 05 BUSA GREY/BLACK VERY NICE
TRADEDED FOR :

Wife that will not let me have another Busa

all_coholic.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Awww, she's so cute though!
smile.gif

New board, same people...glad you checked in
beerchug.gif

(busa boyz @ Sep. 21 2006,22:16) it's all her fault
maybe it's just me or the state I live in, but isn't she a little YOUNG to marry you? I mean, can she even hold meaningful conversation or talk at all? And what about that embarassing drooling on the pizza when you are out? Seriously, dude, you need to date her a little longer and let her develope into the woman she can be.... say maybe 18 more years?

biggrin.gif

I joke.
Super cutie! Congrats

So let me get this straight ... You traded the Busa for a kid!?!

You got a helluva bargain!
beerchug.gif

Well, personally I can't think of anything better to give up riding for... she is a cutie.

Early congrates on the wedding!!!

As time passes, she will show you things in life that you never knew existed or could exist. She will cause you to have feelings deep inside that you didn't know were possible. Other things in life will lose their lustre in comparison. Let me officially welcome you to the glorious world of Fatherhood. This is a world where emotions will overcome you at times and you will discover a new level of love. Your previous life will start to pale in comparison to your current life. She will make the colors around you brighter with her smile and the sounds you hear will become sonically superiour coupled with her laughter. She will become your reason for living. You have moved to a higher level my friend and let me extend my hand in your ascent to this new peak. Veerily unto you, I say with a smile, "welcome".

Back