It's amazing what an ASP (collapsible baton) can accomplish....

I have a 31 incher and will put it up somebody's head in a new york minute,its already been used on several doors already on the highway.

Rev... I forgot to add. They make pills now for crazy :laugh:

But hats off to you. I hated getting in any situation that got frisky like that. Never had one to that extent, but I never liked any of them.

Yeah, the ASP. Jefferycarman would totally leave me for his in the heartbeat. Bad enough that I have to compete with the Busa. *sigh*

Thanks for your service! :-)

Wow! Very brave! :bowdown: That's some serious dedication!

Thank you for your service and be careful out there! :beerchug:

My son carry's one of those--just the "CRACK" sound when it expands is enough to stop most sane men in their tracks. He once said a dog was coming after him--so he "Crack" it open and the dog stopped in his tracks! MY hat's off to all you guys---thanks for keeping all of us safe!:bowdown:

heh, it wasn't bravery or dedication. Personally, I'm very well grounded on what is right and what is wrong and I always stand between them. I stood between the two groups on principle rather than any sort of bravery. Trust me, I was plenty scared.

In Texas it would legally be considered a club.

Sec. 46.02. UNLAWFUL CARRYING WEAPONS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries on or about his or her person a handgun, illegal knife, or club if the person is not:

(1) on the person's own premises or premises under the person's control; or

(2) inside of or directly en route to a motor vehicle that is owned by the person or under the person's control.

So if you're at your home or have it in your vehicle, you're cool.

pulling the trigger on an x26 taser and letting them see the light show works even better...lololol .. around here they know what its like to ride the lightning ...hehehe. be careful though bro. we havent had a very good couple of weeks nationally....

So now we could say you're a...."BAD@SP !!!! :oldcool:

225px-Dr_Evil.jpg

I love both the asp and the Taser. There's a lot of physiological deterrent in those two items. My taser rarely gets used... but it get's displayed occasionally. :whistle: Everybody knows I don't really want to shoot them with the Glock... but they know I have no issues sending them on a ride :D Only problem with the Taser is I can only shoot one person at a time :(

They hadn't come oput with those yet when I was a deputy, we had the good old PR-24's, and yeah, they got left on the passenger seat alot! :laugh:

Good work Rev! Glad to have one like you wearing the badge, you give the job a good name. :thumbsup:

Also, just for the record, I'm really surprised at the number of active LEO's on this board... most ones I go to I'm the only one :D

Back