IT'S ALL JINKSTER'S FAULT

sweeper

Registered
Well, after seeing Jinkster's latest post on the SuzukiHayabusa.org site about his great Puig touring screen I finally decided to order one.  My local guy told me that Puig is backordered until at least Oct.  He was told that they (Puig?) RECENTLY received about 1000 calls for them.  
sad.gif
  The only one available was the totally black one.

Oh well, the good news is I at least know what I want.

J/K Jinkster.  Appreciated the nudge to get one.  Must have been a lot of others in the same boat
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|sweeper
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115443268 -->

Apparently, their constuction is preferred by a lot of folks. If you search this site you'll find a lot of discussion on the different screens. Right off the Puig is a little thicker and provides a better fit. For me the touring version has a neat flip at the end which smooths the air very well according to Jinkster. I'm sure others can help more with this.

whats the diff between that and the zerogravity?
Cache..the ZG has a much higher profile to it that imho departs from the lines of the fairing geometry...the puig seems to flow with the bikes lines much nicer.

Here's the ZG touring...

133%20ST3.jpg

and here's a side shot of the puig touring on my busa...

PUIG2.jpg

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115447981 -->

Hey guys, i'll be able to get the PUIG screens at the end of May.

If interested PM me. Thanks.

And I was kickin' around trying to pick up one of those................Guess it isn't gonna happen anytime soon.

I gotta take a look at Bill's to see if my camera will film through it as well as my DB.

my bad... you were talkin about the touring..... is there much diff between the doublebubble versions?

I THINK the DB's are very similar, but I do like the look of the Puig Touring screen, I might get in touch with GM Busa about one.

Can't have too many screens, ya know
biggrin.gif

Cache: The Puig's are generall thicker (3mm) and better made... not as much chance for the dread "rattling" you hear from some people about the ZGs.

Also, I think they come back from those a tad farther, but that may just be an optical illusion of some sort.

Hey guys, i'll be able to get the PUIG screens at the end of May.

If interested PM me. Thanks. [/QUOTE]

This is the man to deal with, Playaz ! Paul (GMBusa) also offer great deals on Icon products too.

TY

Back