Its all about the down force I guess!

bigron

Registered
So surfing the other day, I came across this picture.
I will let it do the talking.

Last edited:
Here's the awesomeness of The Org. A member will see that pic,like the mod and defend it and the owners honor to the end of time.:thumbsup:
Then the threads topic will drift off to what the actual GVWR of a Hayabusa is. It will then be argued,sorry,discussed if the GVWR could be increased with a serious amount of expensive modifications to accommodate the riders rather robust body type.
A member will then become offended that a picture was posted of a rider not wearing the proper gear,or in this case,none at all. Then the insinuation that the rider may have gang affiliations will be entered into the mix re his hat being worn backwards.Then many members will get up in arms at the posted jokes made by member rubbersidedown.
Then a hypothesis will be put forward if the rider actually works for FedEx.

The questionable action made by member RedBull and his posting of a link to a thread from 2003 will cause members TallTom and Fallenarch to debate the state of BLM. Member hayabuser will then twist the tread into something sexual in nature. This will cause upheaval amongst The Org's cross-dressing community,who will then receive a better defense than O.J. got by member Mythos.Member KiwiRider will then upset the apple cart by implying that none of these problems exist in Her Majesty's Commonwealth of New Zealand.He will then be vicious ridiculed by member kml for having toilets where the water flushes in a backwards direction.Members ottafish,Cantab and Roadtoad1340 will rush to aid Kiwi as their toilets also have this odd characteristic. Member Sandow will then demand proof.

Even after proof is offered,Member 08BusaKy will simple post...hoax. Member SSGT_B will then attempt to calm everyone down by offering free pie to all.

This will cause former member ali123 to re-register under an' assumed name and pi ss on every ones good time.

Rubb.

rofl.gif

I'd be afraid that would tear off at high speed. That downforce must work though, look at that rear tire.
That's downforce or a guy who just doesn't like to lean much in corners.
Cool part for me is he could be one of 2 kinds of riders.He could think his custom application of that NHRA Top Fuel dragster wing is a nessecary thing,you know,to aid traction or,he's just goofin' on everybody.

I personally hope its the former,much more fun it that.:laugh:
Rubb.

Back