It's A Dog's Life

American or English Bulldog? We had an American Bulldog up until 2 years ago. Best guy I ever knew. Eat. Sleep. Snore. Fart. Repeat. Barked twice.

Believe it or not he's just an overgrown Pit(with a 7 generation pedigree/no Lab mix,etc.),his momma was bred to a big weight puller and he was the biggest in the litter.Was pretty fit at 90 lbs. up until a few years ago,then we both started putting on the weight(he's holding steady now at 110).:laugh:

5 years ago...

IMG_0018.jpg

couple days ago...:laugh:

Boy%20On%20Couch%20amp%20Airbox%20008_zpsqbzbyb9s.jpg

American or English Bulldog? We had an American Bulldog up until 2 years ago. Best guy I ever knew. Eat. Sleep. Snore. Fart. Repeat. Barked twice.

Same with this guy when it comes to fartin',he can bust some ass.:laugh:

Took him to the vet a while back and after x-rays found he has a tumor about the size of a grapefruit on his spleen.Not much we can do except keep an eye on him(he seems fine now but vet said he could go down quickly at any time).This is probably his last year considering he's 12 and over 100 lbs. to go along with the cancer,best friend I ever had and gonna be major heartbreak when the old boy's gone.

Mine is about 1/2 his age. Looks like he is on the right track though.

20150416_223957.jpg

Took this video about 3 years ago when I added the Short Meg,dog comes in about the 60 second mark...givin' me the business about his damned tennis ball.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota Joe selfie!
He survived 2 bouts of acute liver disease and is still a happy camper!
Gotta love dim doggs!

DSCF0001.jpg

Back