Its 2:38 AM, what are you doing up?

Sum Beach

Registered
I work the third shift, just got home for lunch and noticed 85 members online with 1165 guests.
So what are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning?

Working. Normal schedule though.

Start at at 7:30am, work off-n-on till 2am every day of the week.

That's running your own business though. :thumbsup: Plus coming off the huge End of Year Sale so lots of stuff has to ship out tomorrow.

Plus dreaming about what the next mod should be. Start pulling the bike apart tomorrow. 12midnight to 2am is when everyone is asleep and I can work in the garage unimpeded.

Kids still have another week off of school for long-christmas break.

5:52 am. Haven't been able to sleep for a week. To much going through my noggin. 3-4 hours of sleep each day.

Usually get up around 3:00AM so i can coffee up/check the boards,etc. before i head out on my 50 mile one way work commute at 4:45AM.:thumbsup:

Since business slows down at work during and right after the holidays I've been up most nights watching movies on netflix and checking the org every now and then.

Matt, I'm sleeping... Hope you and Bj are doing well in St. Louis.

1164 of those guests are actually in China (Where it's 6:36PM) and belong to Russell's family tree! :laugh:

i was at work but without internet availability so had to wait until i got home to reply :beerchug:

Back