it would suck to be this kid....

I just knew this pic of me and the family on a sunday afternoon cruise would pop up on the net eventually,lol,just kidding.

glad to see the parents had enough cash for helmets "FOR THEM"....especially moms graphix and dads mirror/chrome visor...but....kiddy gets to wear nuth'in but hair?
mad.gif

Baillif!....Pull out all of moms hair 10 strands at a time and tie dad in a chair and beat'im in the head with a phonebook for 30 minutes.

Then ask'im if their ready to buy their child a helmet yet.
mad.gif

mad.gif

hate to think what would happen to the kid if either one of them farts....
tounge.gif
wow.gif

how long till that towel gets caught in the rear....
laugh.gif

Holy crap. Seen that pic before but never spotted the kid. Never spent more then a split second looking at it.

and Dad is looking at the camera. Some top notch parenting there on every level. I'm suprised Dad isn't flicking the bird. As for those coppers. What is worse than dinking a bloke? Dinking two blokes. And with a helmet hanging off the bars. Sweet. The thing is that folks this stupid live to be 90.

You guys haven't been to Thailand, huh? The driver is required to wear a helmet, but not the passengers. After you see a family of 4 with the dog and a chicken or two on a 125cc scooter riding in rush-hour traffic on twisty mountain roads, something like this won't be a surprise at all.

I saw moms riding with 3-4 year old kids holding on behind.

EVERYONE wears flip-flops while they ride.

3 people on a bike is not at all uncommon, with two females behind the driver riding side-saddle, one off each side.

Yet they seem to have fewer accidents than we do. Hmmm.... must be that the skill and experience of ALL drivers over there (cagers and bikers) outweigh the gear the wear (or lack of it).

(mzbk2l @ Sep. 10 2006,00:38) You guys haven't been to Thailand, huh?  The driver is required to wear a helmet, but not the passengers.  After you see a family of 4 with the dog and a chicken or two on a 125cc scooter riding in rush-hour traffic on twisty mountain roads, something like this won't be a surprise at all.

I saw moms riding with 3-4 year old kids holding on behind.

EVERYONE wears flip-flops while they ride.

3 people on a bike is not at all uncommon, with two females behind the driver riding side-saddle, one off each side.

Yet they seem to have fewer accidents than we do.  Hmmm.... must be that the skill and experience of ALL drivers over there (cagers and bikers) outweigh the gear the wear (or lack of it).
Like this?

5_up_tight.jpg

EXACTLY like that!!!! I guess if you start having to hold on for yourself when you're 2 or 3 years old, you get the hang of it by the time you're old enough to ride by yourself.
smile.gif

BTW, they look more Korean or Japanese than Thai... where was that picture taken?

Back