It was set in stone early on.... Ha

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I know all to well whom is the blame for their new addiction! They both enjoyed riding this weekend with the new Busa and GSXR750 and even some night ridding. They realize the need for a better then the factory headlight... Pictures are from 2004 - 2018.
1600 Miles 012.jpg

Busa 001 (1).jpg

Busa Preped for Winter 002.jpg

Busa Preped for Winter 003.jpg

Busa Preped for Winter 008.jpg

Busa Preped for Winter 009.jpg

Cleaned Chain (6).jpg

Cleaned Chain (7).jpg

Cody (1).jpg

Dad & Cody 05.jpg

Dad 001.jpg

Hayabusa 007.jpg

Hayabusa 008.jpg

Hayabusa 009.jpg

Side Panels Spot Painted and Detailed 014.JPG

Woodcraft with Black Skid Plate 011.jpg

Yosh RS3 + K&N 001.jpg

Great to see that eagerness and serious intent , lol , in the young generations of our future motorcyclist . Must be proud to have such good lads , gifted with really positive motivation and love for the two wheeled machines , we old bastards enjoy so much !! :super:

Thank you RT... they are fantastic young men. I've done my very best!

Great to see that eagerness and serious intent , lol , in the young generations of our future motorcyclist . Must be proud to have such good lads , gifted with really positive motivation and love for the two wheeled machines , we old bastards enjoy so much !! :super:

Holy Moley Spicoli... these mods are not for squids! Fast Times @ Ridgemont High! Damn, old dad would like those mods.... that is not your average K&N Filter! ha Beautiful and bad ass! Keep the rubber side down!

now the mods must begin... there is a very special air filter mod that adds 400-500 hp... pm me for details....

View attachment 1584132

Holy Moley Spicoli... these mods are not for squids! Fast Times @ Ridgemont High! Damn, old dad would like those mods.... that is not your average K&N Filter! ha Beautiful and bad ass! Keep the rubber side down!
I wanted a turbo bike... a built turbo bike my whole life... took me 34 years to get one... its my baby now... I don't work on it... I just pay the repair bills.

I'd be the same way as not doing much work on my own. Above my head for sure. How much HP does she have and reliability?

I wanted a turbo bike... a built turbo bike my whole life... took me 34 years to get one... its my baby now... I don't work on it... I just pay the repair bills.

I'd be the same way as not doing much work on my own. Above my head for sure. How much HP does she have and reliability?
since PH fixed it.. the ams2000 has multiple settings and does boost by gear... but just under 400 hp on 18lbs of boost/intercooled... and its a modified super ultra kit... so over 600 hp on c16... I just haven't let it loose yet on c16.... it had one run where it dynode at 550 hp even at 9 grand... but a boost leak was discovered since then and it lost the tach signal on that run.. so PH did the repairs but I haven't had him push it again...… but I guarantee well over 600 is in it.... maybe this winter ill push it again...

pump gas 93 octane... stone reliable all summer now.. starts everytime and runs cool... I had my doubts but its a reliable streetbike...

WIN_20180717_09_02_32_Pro.jpg

nice fat tune... look at franks handiwork..... 11.2-11.5 alllllll the way... but there are a few of us here that have big turbo bikes... me/monsta(over200)/ and Michael....

WIN_20180717_09_52_19_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
if any of ure boys are looking for a cool ass car... here is a 2014 coyote mustang that is bone stock and my current daily driver.. gonna be paid off soon... I can only find this pic////// 50K miles and a six speed.... its been a great car... I baby it really and never modded it because it was my daily driver and wanted to MAKE SURE I didn't break it... the bike is my hot rod....

1723718_491089040999925_176291889_n.jpg

Over200 , IMHO currently has the very best Gen 1 I have ever laid eyes on , running absolutely top shelf components throughout the entire bike . Well worth a search through the archives , certainly a feast for the eyes to behold .

Over200 , IMHO currently has the very best Gen 1 I have ever laid eyes on , running absolutely top shelf components throughout the entire bike . Well worth a search through the archives , certainly a feast for the eyes to behold .
no doubt... the brakes and suspension is insane....but Michael is gonna be a 700 HP guy I believe... espescially if he goes 40r turbo or 42 with a billet wheel... with the billet crank..... almost nobody outside prostreet does that.... but again... these parts bare where u cant see them..... ive yet to see a 700 hp dyno run/sheet.... seen ONE 900hp run... but that was overseas by bigcc I believe... but the size of the turbo was ridiculous......… im waiting on Michael to strap his together.... hes all about the HP.... he can tell everyone hell be estatic with 600.... but that's not the truth... at over 80 grand into it... hell wanna kick the friggin door in with sheer power...…

Last edited:
Yeah Mikes is going to be radical when it's finished , which shouldn't be too far off . All you guys are playing around with power outputs beyond thunderdome , and I think you fly the Busa flag high for street rocketry .
Really looking forward to Mike running up those mammoth numbers and then actually top speed testing that piloted amraam missle !! :super::race:

Back