It was nice to meet everyone!!!!!!!

skotty's Girl

Registered
This was my first MNG!!! even though i don't yet own a busa..
winkold.gif
you all made me feel so welcome and comfortable. i really enjoyed listening to all the convos with everyone. I am not to wonderful with names...so forgive me when we meet again if i have already forgotten.... Kristie I am excited for when you host in oklahoma!!! that is a short drive for us, and would be a fun trip. i wish we could have been there the night before so i could have enjoyed the wild times i heard so much about with the jager, tina, and beth!! julie and two tone you guys are just plain awesome. hal, mary, semi and mrs. semi----- i had a great time on the squirrel run, it is so neat to see how encouraging you all are to new riders. and i am glad to know that i am not the only one that had a sore bum, but mrs. semi you did an awful lot more riding than i did, so i have no room to complain.

I really enjoyed seing how you all care about each other by going over the safety rules of the road.

and i know that the busa hound himself.. (pete) loved his trip and all the rubs and attention he got.. Rusty is now his new best friend... oh wait.. he is rusty's only friend right...
tounge.gif

according to tina..!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

until next time

skotty's girl

meandpetecolorful.jpg

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Lizzy, it was great to meet you. Juli thanks you for the compliment and we are both glad you got to come. Skotty is a great guy and we wish you both well. Hope to get to see you guys again very soon!
beerchug.gif

Oh, and btw, we are patiently waiting on pics of the Bandit!

Good seeing you and Santosh again! Glad you were able to make the trip!
beerchug.gif

I take that I am Pete's only friend as a compliment...for him to pick me out of all the ppl there means a lot to me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lizzy it was good to see you again...and maybe you can talk Santosh into washing his bike!!
whistling.gif

laugh.gif

Was nice meeting you! bribing the dog with Bratburger was fun...
laugh.gif
hope you make future MnG's!

Was great meeting you too!I'm glad we had the opportunity to go for a ride. I hope we are able to get together again soon. Now I thought your hound and I got along well. Is rusty trying to muscle in on my action?
laugh.gif

I didn't get to meet you, but I met Skotti at the Bash... if he is any indication, you must be an amzaing girl to put up with him.... man, I wish I could have gone...

two tone and julie.... here is the bandit!!!!!!

DSC01160.jpg

check out the booty on that thing.. heeheh skotty thinks i look dorky riding it with a trunk hahahha but it is awesome.. a perfect place to carry all things girly!!!

two tone and julie.... here is the bandit!!!!!!

DSC01160.jpg

check out the booty on that thing.. heeheh skotty thinks i look dorky riding it with a trunk hahahha but it is awesome.. a perfect place to carry all things girly!!!
Cool Deal!!!!!

It looks awesome..red is a cool color
laugh.gif

I know you and Skotty are having a blast riding around together..

Have fun that is what life is about..

Thanks for the pic, keep them coming
thumb_up.gif

Back