It was a matter of time

cache

Banned
Today, a woman gave birth to herself. Technically.

Since all the details are not out there yet, it is hard to tell if it is a true clone. The woman had her DNA cloned, got impregnated with it, carried the baby full term, and it was born today.
The biggest wierd thing I get out of this is, the company that did this is a privately owned company, and the scientist that runs the show believes that Humans were put here on Earth by aliens.

sarcasm.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

haha, I can't believe the media even took these people seriously.

I bet dollars to doughnuts it's a bunch of B/S by those idiots.

The best part of the whole press conference was when she started to take questions.. looked at her watch and replied.

"Wow, I've been talking for 30 minutes. Thats good!"

attention whores

The "STUNNAH" should be cloned...
muscle.gif

Then we would have a Super Race of Doughnut Eaters!!!!

Good side to cloning and having a Super Race of Doughnut Eaters is if you have stock in Mr. Doughnut...

Good side to cloning and having a Super Race of Doughnut Eaters is if you have stock in Mr. Doughnut...
hahah!

I could sell "little ego's" at discount pricing outside the walmart!
Actually you could sell them outside Mr. Doughnuts that way the cloned "STUNNAH'S" could keep a look out for you guys...  
muscle.gif
haha, The EGO's could run the doughnut shops keeping the STunnahs in fresh, hot doughnuts.. haha.

It's a New World Order... and I'm in charge. (of doughnut production)

hahah!

I could sell "little ego's" at discount pricing outside the walmart!
Actually you could sell them outside Mr. Doughnuts that way the cloned "STUNNAH'S" could keep a look out for you guys...  
muscle.gif
haha, The EGO's could run the doughnut shops keeping the STunnahs in fresh, hot doughnuts.. haha.

It's a New World Order... and I'm in charge. (of doughnut production)
Yeah, I'm cool with that...

Yep,

Stunnah is correct.. I allowed my 'bus to be cloned several thousand times.

Enjoy the fruits of that cloning in good health.

I'd like to get in on that bet...sounds very suspicious. Where's the proof? I want a second opinion, especially against a company that believes the aliens came and altered our DNA. The media took this hook line and sinker!

I want a couple clones of myself like on multiplicity..

one to stay at work one to stay at home and me to ride and race whenever I wanted.

I want a couple clones of myself like on multiplicity..

one to stay at work one to stay at home and me to ride and race whenever I wanted.
I agree.. that was a great movie, laughed my ass off.

One for work, one for home stuff, and one for just plain fun! Definitely could go without the stupid one.
drooling3.gif

Hey Cache ! are these the Raelians ive been reading about ?

Sound like a bunch of Whackos to me !
But then again you just know its gonna happen at some point.

Scary S*** m8ee

ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

Back