It has started

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so far i have removed all of the fairings, i was surprised how easy the nose comes off. the mirror bolts quite literally hold the nose on
SHOCKED.gif
..i will be posting pictures of things that are added to my bike, and pictures of the paint process. one other thing though, my front wheel fairing, 1st picture, the left side bolt secure, has broken some how, (wheelies probably), anyone have or know where i can get a replacement, it does not have to be oem, since i will be painting. enjoy

leftfairings.jpg

right side back, you can also see my mids that i cut, very cool, oh yeah...ranman, if you notice they are not yours..lol the right side you sent me fell off, i thought it would, there was no baffle material on the inside front, so there was not a tight fit, but oh well, i liked the sound so i cut it..
beerchug.gif

rightback.jpg

I can't wait to strip mine down...somehow it keeps getting postponed. Basically the windscreen, inner fairings/dash piece and then mirror bolts and under nose and the front will slide off? Need to do this soon hopefully.

yeah, inner fairings, windscreen, mirror bolts, and there are two bolts holding the intake going from vents to the frame. it doesnt seem like it will come off, but the nose will not come off until you pull the sides of the fairing outward away from where the mirrors were bolted on to, then it just falls off

looks like work, I have stripped mine down as well to polish and chrome everything along with some other mods. I was also suprised to see how easy the front fairing came off. Good luck!!
smile.gif

63303098416522195527.jpg

I saw a complete set of plastics on eBay for $699.

How cool would it be to have a complete change of clothes in a different color? Could come in handy if the cops got tired of your antics and you needed to lay low for awhile...
laugh.gif

Back