It doesn't pay to mess with Cap!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I have now become the regional manager for GPR Stabilizers! Or so it says in my avatar!

So I have figured out it doesn't pay to mess with Cap (Or so he thinks) :spank: cause he has access to all the strings around here and he will sabotage your avatar. I'm surprised he didn't replace my avatar photo with a photoshop picture of me with something goofy like panties on my head! :shocked:

That bum! I'm going to solicit Bill Gates to break into his computer and fill it with sexy sheep photos! :fight:

Anybody with good ideas, pm me cause we have to take this big fella down! :rulez:

Maybe some crafty computer wiz could photoshop cap in a hula skirt and a blonde wig and pm it to me :blonde:

you're on your own on this one.
Jim Croce has a song

[URL="
[/URL]

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy Howdy, my friends whom I thought were first class Hooligans turn out to be skeered little munchkins!

I know skydivr can put Cap in a skirt for me! Com-on man, I need something completely out of character for Cap. Maybe put him entering a boobie bar or sitting on a stool downtown on a street corner with a shopping cart and a monkey holding a tin cup!

I promise I'll never tell Cap it was you that did the dirty work!

Unless he asks! :dunno:

How bout this, good enough ?

I ain't skeered (but PLEASE don't ban me Doug :bowdown::laugh:)

you're on your own on this one.
Jim Croce has a song

- Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim (Live) [remastered 16:9][/url]

:laugh:

Hey, Cap needs to insert "Cap" into that song and have it play every time anyone clicks on his avatar!

Now if we could pull that off, it would be perfect! :cheerleader:

Last edited by a moderator:
I though that Panties on the head was now considered TORTURE by the US CONGRESS :laugh:

Silly me :duh: , I thought that was just a Right of Passage in College :rofl:

I though that Panties on the head was now considered TORTURE by the US CONGRESS :laugh:

Silly me :duh: , I thought that was just a Right of Passage in College :rofl:

Wearing Nancy Palosy's panties on your head would be considered torture by most US Citizen's standards today!

truely evil thoughts...shame on you guys...cap should be respected and ...and...ok fine...id love to see something in a pink frilly dress....mabey on va's pink frilly bike? :laugh:

Back