IT Chapter Two

I went to see it last night. Don’t go see it. Let your imagination finish the film so you aren’t disappointed.
I already was disappointed by the first part. Nothing beats the original movie (except the ending of it lol).

I already was disappointed by the first part. Nothing beats the original movie (except the ending of it lol).
I thought the first remake was pretty good. Take the end of the original and make it 300% less believable, 200% over dramatic and then drag it out for almost three hours. There you go. You have IT chapter two.

I thought the first remake was pretty good. Take the end of the original and make it 300% less believable, 200% over dramatic and then drag it out for almost three hours. There you go. You have IT chapter two.

I was talking about this crazy bad spider thing at the end of the original one. That kinda ruined the whole movie (although I loved the movie itself).

I was talking about this crazy bad spider thing at the end of the original one. That kinda ruined the whole movie (although I loved the movie itself).
Yeah that’s what I’m talking about too. The crazy spider thing returns in the second chapter.

Ic. Then I shall rerun to watching the grass not grow

images.jpg

Back