It can happen just that fast

And happens way more often in Russia. I'd like to know what GoPro's market share is in Russia. Everyone in the country seems to have a camera on their dash. There is endless footage of wrecks and crazy driving from there. They have very little in the way of policing the highways there it looks, plus one of the (if not the) biggest alchohol problems of any country in the world. Combine all this with the nasty weather conditions and you have YouTube carnage.

half of these vids are due to idiots and ice on the roads.
Russian roads are unsalted, hit that crushed ice on the middle and your dead???

Trey, this one will give you the ebbigibbies...cause you'll know where it's at.

On Wednesday, a Semi heading southbound on I-65 South Hit the bridge abutment head on in Bowling Green (the bridge at the Natcher Pkwy Exit). Did I say HEAD ON? It was a Cab-over rig - there was nothing left of it - it was all in the front of the trailer. Whomever was in it didn't make it. I meant to take a pic but I was driving and didn't want to make same mistake on the other side....

I once read that in Russia, once you've had too many accidents, you have to have the camera in order to be allowed to drive.

It shows that if it's icy, driving too fast can be fatal, but the poor bastards driving too slow are just as much in danger. Yikes!! ???

I liked the very last one with the guy giving the driver a thumbs up for not hitting him. Scary stuff.

I've been to Russia a few times. They have semi frozen vodka with their breakfast, I aint lying.
Different flavors for diff times of the day. I was there once for about ten days. I saw ZERO police cars ZERO. Passed and saw many many military vehicles but no cop cars. I'm sure they were there but we saw no marked cars. The camera in car results in lower interest rates. Kinda like 'safe driver' on your license does here.

Back