It breaks our heart...But the "Tiger" must go

:cry: tell me this is just a prank Guy ???

Are you getting out of LSR racing? I know there was a moment not to long ago that changed alot of us. Did the dsire kinda' fizzle since then?
Are you still going to promote for the fastest nitrous bikes?
I hope things find you well and best of luck with the sale.

I hope the "Tiger" finds the right home. I always liked that bike! :bowdown:

Can't keep sitting on our laurels, gotta keep moving forward. Next step is the 250 club. I've lost 35lbs and still trimming up. I've started a new business
www.TigerHolsterSystems.com
and it is keeping me jumping. I'm still an LSR' fanatic, just moving inventory and moving forward. The next "Tiger" will be a thing of beauty, but for now, we must part ways and grow the business. otherwise stagnation sets in and we die. I've come out with 4 new products in 2 months with 5 more on the drawing board or in prototype stages. This cost $$$ so we need to keep growing and that takes cash flow.

If you're coasting, you're going downhill.

Besides, someone else needs to take up the desire to go fast on the juice. I would be happy to help some young gun go 240 on the "Tiger"

Guy

Last edited:
I like the holster idea. Have you thought about making one that is 'kid safe' ?
Some sort of lock on it preventing removal of gun from it ?

Best wishes for a great sale and for success in your new endeavor!

New stuff always rocks!

:beerchug:

hope you continue to have a good run, good luck on the sale, and thanks for all the cool products you and your companies bring to the table.

Good luck with the business! also good luck finding the tiger a new home..

Guy, I came up to your trailer this last March in Goliad and said hello and explained it was my first time out, You gave me some excellent advice as a newb in the LSR world and I listened, and I sure as hell appreciated it! Kinda freaks you out a little on that first pass at the Texas Mile with the somewhat short stopping distance (or seems to be the first couple passes). I'm glad your not getting out of the game and I hope to see you again soon trackside! It will be interesting to see the next bike :beerchug:

Commuta
Dont you have room in your stable for that beast,,,I hear it calling your name,,,,,,,:poke:

He got a great deal on a great bike, sounds like you'll get to see her at events. Lets just hope she doesnt go quicker now out of spite:laugh:

Back