Isn't life funny sometimes

Linky

biggrin.gif

Litle 50cc Dirt bikes vibrates too. Let`s bun them! and bycycles on rough road and hundreds of other things.... everything what could possible please human being must be bunned!!!! Idiots.

"Geee honey little nicky sure seems to love her new toy. Don't think I have seen here all week except for dinner and she always smiling. But damn that is the 8th pack of batteries this week alone."

I wonder if the parents worried about this have anything "else" they would like to share? Maybe something of their own that happens to vibrate??

Maybe she should pull her mind out of the gutter and remember that it is a CHILDS toy and they think alittle different than we do. A 10 year old, lady come on.

wow.gif
ices_rofl.gif

<span style='color:blue'>“Even my daughter’s friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick!!â€￾

“they play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too!â€￾</span>

Umm, gee. While it may be making too big a deal out of a small thing, I wonder why no customers with sons chimed in. All the reviews seem to be coming from parents with daughters who apparently can spend hours in their room with the Nimbus.

Bah....I'll not worry about it. But fug me if that wasn't some funny-azz shid.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136950200 -->

Back