Isle Of Man

Attending this is definetly a bucket list for me!
May even happen next year. Where in the states could one experience something even remotely like this?:super:o_O
I know it's kinda cliche to be a guy martin fan these days, but I'm still hoping he wins a TT this year

Attending this is definetly a bucket list for me!
May even happen next year. Where in the states could one experience something even remotely like this?:super:o_O
I know it's kinda cliche to be a guy martin fan these days, but I'm still hoping he wins a TT this year
Personally, I'm interested in how Michael Dunlop goes on the new GSXR1000, or kiwi Bruce Anstey goes

I agree with Tb3 on Guy Martin....But I am equally interested to see what that maniac Mike will do with the new Suzuki.
Yea Guy is such a character its hard not to gravitate towards him. But Michael Dunlop is so freaking awesome its hard to root against him either. Actually all these guys are great!! :super:

Mcguiness, and now martin. Both crashes so far appear to be from mechanical issues with the new fireblade.

There is no dought that the skill of these riders is second to none. TheI fearlessness on the other hand is second to the fools riding in the side cars. Now that takes some real balls make of brass.

Come on man, I always wanted to be the sidecar rider.
Now I just need a driver.
Whatcha doin next year?

lol u aint kiddn fuk that!!!!!!! lol

There is no dought that the skill of these riders is second to none. TheI fearlessness on the other hand is second to the fools riding in the side cars. Now that takes some real balls make of brass.

Guy highsided and walked away....And Dunlop managed to break the Gixxer. Rough start for them both

Glad Guy only used up 1 of his 9 lives. Michael rides like he has a freakin death wish. I kinda think he might not live to be an old man, but man but balls!!

I think the sidecar ride would be the thrill of a lifetime!
And all you have to do is lean and hang on!
Even in my own mind I couldn't drive at that level. Well, actually I could, as it's just a matter of hold it wide open, and whoever makes it around first wins...I just might run out of skill somewhere around the first turn or 2.
So, if I have an awesome driver to chauffer me around it...where can I sign up?!

My Ma lived there from 66-72
Still has some cool pictures.
The bikes go faster and handle better now, otherwise, apparently not much else has changed.
She says her and her friends loved it.
Throughout the year, and especially at TT time, they always had guys taking them on fast rides.
Funny to see the old cafe style bikes, and they had to have been doing 100-120mph! lol

Back