Isle of man dvds

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm getting the TT 2004 DVD. I'll let ya know if it's everything I hope it is after viewing it.

http://search.deepdiscountdvd.com/search?....rch.y=0

232526.jpg

* No swear words were used in the creation of this post
** but I considered killing that squirrel that keeps scratching up my door frame, while creating thsi thread. is that wrong?

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "added handy disclaimers"|1143489646 -->

killing animals is bad....but they are good to eat.

Are you gonna burn me a copy WWJD?

I promise not to tell the FBI...not like last time.

Actually,can I just borrow it?

just let me borrow the fricken thing will ya...stop bein' such a cheap SOB.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "added some profanity,to get attention. I'm an Attention Ho"|1143492071 -->

remember rubber, you get it AFTER I've watched it! might be a month
smile.gif

I'll never ride it in person [don't even want to] but watching the videos and playing the full gmae is goo denough for me

remember rubber, you get it AFTER I've watched it!   might be a month  
smile.gif

I'll never ride it in person [don't even want to] but watching the videos and playing the full gmae is goo denough for me
I hear ya. I think I would ride it,just not at break-neck speed.
Will that ever happen,I also doubt it.

thanks again...Rubb.

HOLY COW! Got the video today. the onboard is nuts!
175mph FLYING through towns and on uneven roads! Just watched the onboard for the whole 20 minaute lap and was gripping my chair the whole ride.

175.jpg

Yeah Bro, I have the 2005, 2002 and 2003 TT's on DVD, they rock. You get a MUCH better sense of speed on the public street than on a groomed race track. These DVDs actually will get your blood pumping a little bit.

Good fun.

Yeah Bro, I have the 2005, 2002 and 2003 TT's on DVD, they rock.  You get a MUCH better sense of speed on the public street than on a groomed race track.  These DVDs actually will get your blood pumping a little bit.  

Good fun.
I'll look for them in my mailbox....  ahem  hint hint.

<!--EDIT|rubbersidedown
Reason for Edit: "deleted the begging part...hahahaha"|1143656870 -->

Back