Is Zuk ever gonna make a new improved busa?

Depending on how serious Suzuki goes at MotoGP, expect a complete update to the 1k before the rest of the line-up. Maybe they will even fix the horrid front end geometry.

IMO Suzuki needs to just add big bore kit (1441), better cams, factory flowed head, redesign the ass end of the bike and some electronics to control the additional horsepower and torque. A redesign of everything could end the legendary reliability of the Busa.

To think the Busa development could of started in 1995/6, the Gen1 one might be long in the tooth design, but to me that was the point where Suzuki changed the game completely. Yes they are lagging behind now, but am sure they will come back with a better product once the time is right. No one wants a redesign of the busa only to be plagued with problems potentially driving even more owners to jump ship. just my 2 cents worth

Wondering why the Busa needs 1441 when it's kicking ZX14 butt with 1340?

i love the fact that i can ride a 2006 and still look as good as a 2013... ZUK might not be crazy after all...:whistle:

Just seems that they arent really putting much effort into it. I would consider a 14 for my next but as i understand it, it has some issues with getting to the plugs and air filter cause of how its bolted together? havent looked myself. Now on the other hand I am really thinking about the bmw 1000rr . would have to sit on the bike to see how it feels but 195hp and 100lbs lighter ..... well i mean come on. besides it has a lot of updated electronics on board. soooooo. who knows

^ the 14 is a great and my only gripe was that i couldn't get over that perched feeling when tipping in the corners.

Back