is this what i need for multi-tunes for bike?

That's the ticket,i use the hub,map switch,ignition module on both of my bikes.

BTW 130 lb's is cheating. :laugh:

its only cheating if u get caught....oh wait, i cant rly hide it..lol

ill go ahead and order the pc3, and the hub. install them(and my 1 up sprocket)change to my 40 hp nozzles, and get tuned. i cant wait. :race::woot:

That should do you but I kinda like to have the LCD as well to really verify that the map did indeed switch otherwise....boom!!!!

That should do you but I kinda like to have the LCD as well to really verify that the map did indeed switch otherwise....boom!!!!

ill watch the tuner closely, i cant justify spending another 230$ on the tuner not setting it up right.

#2- extended warranty. lol

ok, so i want 2 tunes on my pc3 im about to order.
i want a tune for all motor, and a tune on the spray.

is this what i need?
Dynojet Multi Hub & Map Switch
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

if anyone has differnet ideas or products that will allow me to have the bike dyno-tuned and provide me with 2 tunes to choose from, please do. i havnt ordered anything yet.

YUP, That's what me is ordering also.......although no toggle switch!, im gonna wire it to bosh relay off the n2o activation button, so that when i "SMASH THE KIT" it will then trigger the hub switch too engage n2o map(That way you come out of the dig on your motor map :muscle:) :beerchug:

Last edited:
YUP, That's what me is ordering also.......although no toggle switch!, im gonna wire it to bosh relay off the n2o activation button, so that when i "SMASH THE KIT" it will then trigger the hub switch too engage n2o map(That way you come out of the dig on your motor map :muscle:) :beerchug:

i want to do all that in the future, but for now, my spray is wired to the "pass" switch. pretty easy to hit.

Back