Is This The Future of Helmets?

Hows he supposed to get his head down when tucked with all that chin composite?

Hows he supposed to get his head down when tucked with all that chin composite?

If your tucked in tight, isnt your chest down on the tank and your neck is angled up to see out in front of you?. Its an awesome design I like the cut out in the rear for the neck

awesome looking helmet. i wonder if they are going to make them in anything other than carbon?

I would love to see the tests done to these helmets. Whats the difference in impact from say $100 helmet to a $4k helmet? They've obviously had to test the helmet out, so why not show the test and results of it. Unless of course, your $1-$4k helmet does no more to protect your head compared to the rest but its cooler because it made of some fancy material....

I would love to see the tests done to these helmets. Whats the difference in impact from say $100 helmet to a $4k helmet? They've obviously had to test the helmet out, so why not show the test and results of it. Unless of course, your $1-$4k helmet does no more to protect your head compared to the rest but its cooler because it made of some fancy material....

A couple of years ago I ran across a website that did conduct such a test and they found no significant difference between the cheap and expensive. You pay for features such as weight, sound level, design, etc but most important brand name. I guess since they have to be D.O.T certified they're safe enough. People have survived using expensive and cheap helmets.

Back