Is this really a 317 hp busa

- 1300 - 1500hp TT Lambo's vs 300hp Busa 1100hp TT Viper vs 1200hp Supra - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
That damn guy is a liar. He has the weakest damn 1441 I ever seen...Wonder who set the nitrous up? the engine never surges at all. Bike sounds stock with a header if that... listen when it first fires up.

My buddy ran those guys with a S1000RR with nitrous and the Lambos barely beat him. He has the yellow bike on tx2k12 on you tube. Those Hayabusas in this video are stock.

Its youtube, tons of those races are bs, no way in hell that busa has 300 HP , it sounds stock.
Those cars are bad ass but would get lit up by a 250hp busa.

Yeah well never let the guy in jeans and a T shirt (not tucked in) be the official representative of the BUSA community...

Its youtube, tons of those races are bs, no way in hell that busa has 300 HP , it sounds stock.
Those cars are bad ass but would get lit up by a 250hp busa.

You are mistaken. A 250rwhp Busa will get assraped by a 1200-1300whp UGR TT G. These cars trap 170mph in the 1/4mi and 220mph+ in the mile. A Busa will need*slightly* more than 250rwhp lol
The full kill Stg.2 Race Lambo,(which would be their top dog)run low 8s at over 180mph in the 1/4...on street tires.
A 300rwhp turbo Busa will get run over by car like that....
A 350rwhp turbo Busa will be able to see the tail lights but the car will still walk away up top....

Ok. Let me set the record straight here guys. He lives here in Albuquerque, NM. This bike is a 1441 and made over 200hp SAE about 208hp SAE IIRC on C16. With a 100hp shot of nitrous he made 317hp SAE on C16 all on a calibrated Dynojet. He is about 6'4" at 240lbs. When he ran these cars the nitrous was working sporatically and the one good run he did have is not in that video. Remember these guys who run the SW and UGR cars rarely show vids of them losing. If you find these vids they are from other racers. Some of these runs you see is NA btw.

He does not have BST or any other arbon fiber wheels. He has some carbon fiber on the bike. He has GSXR 1K wheels and he uses a Muzzy exhaust not their best one so you know.

I'll see if I can dig up the run where he was winning most of the race.

Dynos vary man. Plus being on C16 kills power when running NA. Generally 1441s are anywhere between 200-240hp depending on headwork, compression and cams. He was making about what he should in all reality considering mild headwork and standard race fuel. One thing you need to understand as well is how fast 100hp shot of nitrous disappears from a small 2lb bottle. Make a 4 gear change for a span of 15 seconds with it and not only you run most of it out your bottle pressure drops down to at least 400-500psi unless you have a regulator and bottle heater which he had neither.

I believe he was running a wet shot back then and still has it on the bike.

OK makes more sense. Didn't know about the c16 killing power. I guess if it was me and my nitrous wasnt working 100% I would either not run it or tell them its a 200hp busa not a 300hp. I can also see them not posting videos of them losing or almost losing, bad for business :laugh:

You are mistaken. A 250rwhp Busa will get assraped by a 1200-1300whp UGR TT G. These cars trap 170mph in the 1/4mi and 220mph+ in the mile. A Busa will need*slightly* more than 250rwhp lol
The full kill Stg.2 Race Lambo,(which would be their top dog)run low 8s at over 180mph in the 1/4...on street tires.
A 300rwhp turbo Busa will get run over by car like that....
A 350rwhp turbo Busa will be able to see the tail lights but the car will still walk away up top....
I dont think they trap in the 170s, Bugatti Veyrons dont and they make around 1200hp and can do about 9.9 @150. Maybe those cars are set up for drag racing though, I dont know too much about them, but Roll ons with cars like that though is a different story, they will smoke about any bike. Bugatti Veyron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just wish someone with a good turbo busa would go down there and run them cars.

I live in Houston. My 428whp mini ultra broke a throttle blade right before tx2k13. But seeing as I still had Destins 617hp super ultra at my shop, and it needed the ams dialed in, he gave me the permission to yank the plastics of John Von.

After calling him out, I did some testing the night before. Brake boosting the bike at about 8k and seeing about 4 psi from the hit I hammered open on it. It hooked. Hard. So much that it bent the axle adjuster bolt on the sprocket side of the swing arm. I'll have to find the pics.

Kept the bike upright, but needless to say the race didn't happen. I didn't tell him the bike broke, and walked up to him at the omni. Before I could tell him the bike broke be was making up excuses why he couldn't run me. I laughed and walked away. I guess he did some research and figured out who I was and what I was bringing.

But long story short, that's no 300hp bike. More like a stock bike. I ride mine daily with about 300hp and the tach goes up at almost twice the speed with tall gearing.

Back