Is this really a 317 hp busa

You are mistaken. A 250rwhp Busa will get assraped by a 1200-1300whp UGR TT G. These cars trap 170mph in the 1/4mi and 220mph+ in the mile. A Busa will need*slightly* more than 250rwhp lol
The full kill Stg.2 Race Lambo,(which would be their top dog)run low 8s at over 180mph in the 1/4...on street tires.
A 300rwhp turbo Busa will get run over by car like that....
A 350rwhp turbo Busa will be able to see the tail lights but the car will still walk away up top....

Not entirely true. I live in the land of everything has at least 1000whp in Houston Texas. I hand out ass draggings to 1300hp cars like Oprah hands out prizes on her show. "You get an ass dragging! And you get an ass dragging!"

That's with ~350whp.

Too bad you guys couldn't race, would have loved to see it. Next time you set up a race give him a fake name and say it only makes 300hp :laugh:

Too bad you guys couldn't race, would have loved to see it. Next time you set up a race give him a fake name and say it only makes 300hp :laugh:
My game plan was to put it at about 350, and have another 30hp or so on scramble mode...just in case, or if I just felt like giving the shaft AND balls.

Not entirely true. I live in the land of everything has at least 1000whp in Houston Texas. I hand out ass draggings to 1300hp cars like Oprah hands out prizes on her show. "You get an ass dragging! And you get an ass dragging!"

That's with ~350whp.
And I don't doubt you one bit. My statement was directed towards the UGR Lambos and not any of the other cars in the vids. 1300whp UGR TT G is no joke as you know,especially from a 60-230mph roll which they love to do.They have a ridiculous top end if equipped with the proper ratio gears. Have you ran any legit 1200-1300whp UGR cars w drivers who can drive w your bike making 350rwhp? And if so,up to what terminal speed?

Seems everything has been covered here already so I'll move along... :whistle:

That's with ~350whp.

:rofl:

We've got to get together one of these days... :beerchug:

Don't know about the Busa in the video, but there's a 1500 HP Underground Racing Lambo running around here. Those cars are not a joke.

I am not mistaken, I own a 1000rwhp viper, your trap speeds are way off , and no street driver lambo is going tp go low 8's, I've seen many UG racing cars, they are beasts(most are lambos and vipers) trapping in the 180's? No way in hell, my 400+rwhp turbo busa will do that et and trap, I've seen plenty of 300+rwhp turbo busa's trap in the 170's.
Regardless the guy on the busa is a liar and a joke.

I am not mistaken, I own a 1000rwhp viper, your trap speeds are way off , and no street driver lambo is going tp go low 8's, I've seen many UG racing cars, they are beasts(most are lambos and vipers) trapping in the 180's? No way in hell, my 400+rwhp turbo busa will do that et and trap, I've seen plenty of 300+rwhp turbo busa's trap in the 170's.
Regardless the guy on the busa is a liar and a joke.
Go race a 1500whp TT G and post the vid. There are a few fully built Underground Racing TT G's trapping 180mph in the 1/4. Search and you shall see....

Back