Is this realistic?

Thanks for the advice:thumbsup:

Man those clutches are pricey, but they work well and you have to pay if you want the latest and greatest:beerchug:

Its definately over-kill for a stock bike! Im setting the bike up for the future. I already have a muzzy siderwinder,nitrous kit and a Bob Carpenter head for it. Ill be ordering a 2' pan,web cam and sprockets here in the next few weeks.

And for x-mas Im thinking 1397cc

Congrats on the times........but I still think something is wrong for that MPH!

Try another track or something...

I didnt get any clean runs. On the 9.56 run I pinned the throttle off the line but when I raised my body up to get my feet on the pegs in 1st I rolled off the throttle.

The 9.65 run I tried leaving sitting up alittle bit which caused the bike to carry the wheel alittle. When the tire set down my thumb bumped the horn button{air shifter}. It shifted me out of first at 9k.

The 9.60 was similiar to the .65 run except for some strange reason my visor fogged up real bad. I saw the tach blur by quick and hit the shifter. At 8500rpm once the flog cleared.

The bike is all loaded up and I leaving from work for the track today!! Im looking for 9.4x's!! Jason Rearick is gonna make some adjustments on the clutch to see if we can squeeze out a 1.46-1.48 60ft and 3.9x 330ft. Its getting there just need alittle seat time.

Went back in hopes of nice cool weather. No luck!! It was 80 and humid as a mofo. Went 2 .67's and a .66! We were making adjustments to the clutch and rpm I was leaving at. The cold front blew in and brought some crazy crosswinds with it. Cut the best 60 and 330 of the night but once I cleared the grand stands the wind came across and blew me around. Went a .73

I installed the dry nitrous system and ordered a PC hub that should be here tomorrow. The plan is to hit the track this friday on nitrous!!

Back