Is this realistic?

get a low drag seat.

Instead of the ceramic bearings $$$$$$$
get a shiftlight :thumbsup:and the quickshifter :thumbsup:from Greg
shiftlight allone made 0,1 to 0,2 for me as i hit the gears now at constant rpms.

But only seattime makes it ,i know it too well :banghead::whistle::beerchug:

read the story of professor

And then post them times :)

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will do!!!

get a low drag seat.

That might be on of the next mods!!!

Instead of the ceramic bearings $$$$$$$

Already did them!! much nicer!!! It rolls so much easier!! Even if there is not a performance gain its just some much easier to move the thing. Pushing it in line at the track will be a breeze now!!

A good friend of mine just bought a 05 LE that has 5k on it. When you sit on it and roll it the thing glides!!! Now I know why some guys see gains from ceramic bearings and some dont!! Sitting on 3 different busas and rolling them. 2 roll the same while the other just glides... rolls soo easy!! Now mine rolls the same way!!

What I noticed about it though is when you release the front brake his brake pads release. You roll it and there is no SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sound.

Thats why I bought galfer lines,pads and synethic dot 4 in hopes to get the pads to retract alittle faster. Less friction,less drag!!! faster times!!

get a shiftlight :thumbsup:and the quickshifter :thumbsup:from Greg
shiftlight allone made 0,1 to 0,2 for me as i hit the gears now at constant rpms.

I have a raptor shift light I will be installing soon and my MPS air shifter will be here today or tomorrow. Im gonna trying get it all installed before next friday.

But only seattime makes it ,i know it too well :banghead::whistle::beerchug:

Definately!!!

read the story of professor

where can I find it? I would love too read it

ohhh man

its a bad desease :rofl: your addicted :laugh:
thats the way it starts :thumbsup::laugh::laugh::laugh: i know that ......only thing that helps.....till next time ,is gettin faster.

on top of 1/4 pinned thread "launching" :thumbsup:

well the track was a bust..... 10.08@139

Trying to launch hard the tire was rubbing the undertail on the launch and between shifts.

with the lower pegs my foot bumped the kickstand once and stalled the bike.

Gonna be a work in progress!!

Still had a blast!!!

Tore the tail section off.. nice little hole
image-171.jpg

knocked the license plate bulb out
image-172.jpg

So needless to say..............................trimming time
image-174.jpg

Gonna get a tiger fender eliminator and remove the lower part of the taillight. Then trim the stock undertail to make it blend
image-173.jpg

fuel pump took a crap!!

Nothing like a that nice first gear pull then 8k blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... then F1 code and fi light blinking. I got another pump today. Makes sense... last few times to the track the mph has be down! Thats what happens when a bike sits for a long period of time I guess....

image-178.jpg

I call him the busa god!!
image-177.jpg

Its been a minute!!

Where to start lol!! Got the new pump in and had the bike tuned!! 170/99!! Went back to the track with MPS air shifter and tiger tail!! The bike was still squating down and hitting the tiger tail. And the damn plastic air shifter lines leaked constantly!!!

Well I bit the bullet and called up TRAXXION DYNAMICS and order a Penske 8983 Racing shock spec'd to my weight for a lowered and stretched busa. Took about 2 weeks to get.
image-35.jpg
Installed it last weekend.

I also replaced all the plastic air shifter line with steel braided line. Sent the gauge cluster to BLUEGAUGES to get them blued,installed my chazzo levers and raptor shift light.

Your MPH is still very low, what are you shifting at and are you sure you are getting wide open throttle by the 60' beams??

You should be 9.50's or better with that setup @ 145+......with this cool air maybe even faster! :)

Your MPH is still very low, what are you shifting at and are you sure you are getting wide open throttle by the 60' beams??

I dont know how far the tires is rubbing on the undertail. I havent changed my riding style but my 60ft's are still 1.67-1.71 but my 330ft went from 4.35 to 4.50's. I could feel it hit the tire between shifts and actually feel the delay or pause on the bike.

You should be 9.50's or better with that setup @ 145+......with this cool air maybe even faster! :)

Man I hope so!!! the weather is cooling off!! We have been running in 105 plus weather. Im probably gonna order "THE ROCK" clutch next week sometime. That should get me in the low 1.4 60ft's consistly and 2-3 mph. Just wack the throttle and hang on!!

Doing the R1 wheel conversion as well!! For now just the rear wheel {4lbs lighter} and later the front {2lbs lighter}. I got a buddy that sells billet shafts to do the swap!! And they look like BST wheels!!

I wouldn't buy anymore stuff until you find out where the power is and why the times are off??

Something isn't right and more go fast goodies may just make it harder to troubleshoot or reduce/delay the increase from those new parts...

I wouldn't buy anymore stuff until you find out where the power is and why the times are off??...

The plan it too hit the track real quick!! Hopefully this friday!!!

Things keep coming up.... Someone needs something so I sell them mine and upgrade. My buddy brought his busa to Rearick Racing shop this weekend after he did a M10 full exhaust and bmc filter. Got the bike on the dyno and HOLY SHXT!! it was lean as FXXXXCK!! We ended up switching tanks from my bike to his.............looks like his bike is gonna need a fuel pump!! 07 that sat for 4 years with 1000 miles on it!!

Anyway he doesnt have any real plans to go faster and I do so it looks like I will be selling him my pump and going to a fuel system!!

Pulled the hayabusa wheel off and weighted it complete!! Nothing removed!! 36.2 lbs then I weighted the 09 R1 wheel complete. 32.2 lbs

4lbs weight savings and rotating mass savings!!

Im very curious to see if what marvic wheels claims is true!! 3whp gain!! ...:please: I have access to a dyno!!

Go with the Bosch intank fuel pump mod.
its nice and clean and delivers 180l/min at 3 bar freeflow(tested).

This pump will support at least +210rwp and with the XXinjectors even more.

But as gotbusa wrote ,there must be something other.
I go with a GEN1 and 168rwp constant in the 9.6s with 1.62-1.75:banghead::banghead: 6ofts in a range of 141-144
If i drop to 1.5x il hit the 9.5............next year:please:

changed to a Gen2 shock when i went 4" over and it does a god job with damping open and rebound closed.

When are you planning on taking it out again? Now that it is cooling off and the air is drying up I am thinking about trying for a 9 again. Cooler dryer air seems to make a big differerence. Might be enough to squeeze a 9 out.

Back