Is this pic illegal, in bad taste or just hottt!!!

Iwannabusa

Registered
I like it!

busa_women.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if it was more explicit.... I would have removed it. I will just refrain from opening this thread at dangerous times..
biggrin.gif

one of the other admins may wipe it away, tho.

Mucho Excellente! If you have more of these, please email them to me FIRST so I can see if they are appropriate. Heheheeeeee...

Cool thing here, those bikes were built by the same builder of my Turbo... ECS Dyno in Arizona... I will have to give Walter sheeeit about this pic....

I would say that crosses our imaginary line, but thanks for that link Cache. I have a whole file of Busa Babes that I would like to place there.

Maybe a little too much (not enough?) for posting in General category.

Very nice pic though, very attractive ladies. Very.
biggrin.gif

yeah nice pic but it'll definitely have to be relocated... don't forget we got some lady riders here as well and we wouldn't want to offend anyone. But nice pic!

Cache, how do we add pics to that special place. Also, can you help me with the photo contest. I just looked at the date. It is time. I want to give everyone till the end of the week for entries, but I will need help with manipulating the photos asnd such.

Mucho Excellente!  If you have more of these, please email them to me FIRST so I can see if they are appropriate.  Heheheeeeee...  

Cool thing here, those bikes were built by the same builder of my Turbo... ECS Dyno in Arizona...  I will have to give Walter sheeeit about this pic....
Spoken like a true EXPERT, or should I say...PERVERT?
rock.gif

Brian

It got my kickstand up
jump9.gif
Be careful, you know Busa kickstands can just flaten out.
biggrin.gif
Yeah Ninja, but you forgot that they have that little pill called "kickstand mod" which help it lean more and "stay up" better.

Brian
afro.gif
You know it's a good thing that noone here has a sick mind. This could be taken the wrong way.
laugh.gif

Back