Is this on your bucket list?

Even if i KNEW that I was going to totally eat it at the bottom?? Yup Id STILL do it!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And on the second one I'd be tradin paint with that guy in front of me all the way down:rofl::rofl:

Wow! You would be so worn out by the time that was over!
Has to be the longest rides I've ever seen. Here at a fair or whatever it's like ten seconds and your done!

Are you strapped into those things? First video it seems like he's sitting up high on something?

Wow! You would be so worn out by the time that was over!
Has to be the longest rides I've ever seen. Here at a fair or whatever it's like ten seconds and your done!

Are you strapped into those things? First video it seems like he's sitting up high on something?

I saw the external video from one of them and shows only a seat belt type strap that goes around your waist.

dat was awesome! wat the hell is holding him on? is he strapped in? very kool. im still a little dizzy

Did you see all the debrie that was there it would knock the wind out of you if you crashed. Let alone knock your tennies off. :laugh:

thats was awesome...though the second was boring the dumb chick kept slowing down.

There is so much liability in that it's crazy! He's flying by huge dead trees and stuff. If he fell off he'd for sure die or wind up in the hospital. You'd have to spend millions making it safe in the USA.

Back