Is this Justified or Not?

If I were convinced, positive, without a doubt...
I would have done at least that, and maybe worse in a blind rage...
Children look to adults for love, guidance, security and protection...
To violate that trust is the worst thing one can do in my book...

David

I would do my best to make sure everything's pointing to the right person before I mete out any punishment.

After I'm done, they're gonna hafta put me away for a hell of a lot longer time than this. :rage:

However, in the meantime, I will pray to the Big Man upstairs that neither any of us here nor I will have to face such a trial.

It saddens me, but at the same time it almost blinds me with rage.

Before I was to actually kill the person,and I sure would if anyone ever hurt my family member,I would make dang sure that it was true...

tough call...I know I would want to,but then I wouldn't be around to see them grow(I got twin 6 yr old girls) who'd watch for them then? would have to make sure I wouldn't get caught...industrial accident maybe?

if there was no doubt in my mind, i am afraid i would do the same without hesitation...i am sure at some point i would feel bad for the person's family and friends but i don't think i would ever regret what i had done to the person...however, like Pac, i hope and pray i never have to find out (not for my sake but for the sake of the victimized child)

I'd have to pray a lot because if my emotions overloaded my logic I'd be trying to get a plea bargain too.

I love how our "JUSTICE" system provides more escape holes than jail bars - via the POSSIBILTY of NOT being guilty. I say beat the crap out of them. The more THIS kinda thing happens, the less likely the criminal watching from the sidelines is to commit the act knowing what might happen to them. Harsh, but real.

i would say that we would have to be put in that situation for us to really know.
if your child told you something like that i think it would turn off any common sense we have and go into a rampage. i would like to think as a rational person i would make sure that it did happen, and if it did then give out the butt whipping. i guess if a man seen someone actually molesting a child he more than likely would beat him to within a inch of his life or as this man did, too death.

See that is the problem with the whole molester thing..

All in all.. most police I think have the mentality off plausible deniability.

If they are told something, they are obligate to act upon the information.

However if it is not slammed right in front of their face but they have an idea of what happened they have a tendancy to look the other way.

If I was in the dad’s shoes… the guy would have just quietly vanished.

One day the neighbors would see him taking out the trash.. then…. Nothing

A few months would go by and someone would think “hmm Hey I haven’t seen that guy taking out his trash in awhile I wonder what happened to him.

A few months later the post office would leave a notice crammed in his mailbox stating they will not deliver any more mail until he cleans his box out.

So about 6 months roll by and one of his relatives decides to check on him, goes to the house. Finds a mail box full of mail, electricity doesn’t work because it was shut off for non payment, the pets in the house are dead, they looked like they starved to death.

No signs of struggle, cars still in the garage…

A missing persons report is filed 6 months after the guy vanished.

By this time the barrel of lye that he was placed in an buried has done its job in the middle of the desert.

Ohh did I say that out loud?

Sad case...
sad.gif

I don't know how I'd react...I know my husband would pretty much be facing jail time like these two in the news, but for me, I'd think of my kids first and the possibility of them not having me in their lives to protect them should they need me down the road...

I guess I wouldn't know how I'd handle a similar situation unless I went through it, but I think I'd tend to think more about my kids and their future, me being in it, over jumping the gun and getting myself in trouble while getting retribution...it's a sad story no matter what stance you take
sad.gif

sad.gif

(slpstream @ Oct. 05 2006,04:39) tough call...I know I would want to,but then I wouldn't be around to see them grow(I got twin 6 yr old girls) who'd watch for them then? would have to make sure I wouldn't get caught...industrial accident maybe?
Oh Come on, "RANDOM" violence is "RAMPANT" in the U.S. Don't you watch TV?

Terrible things "Happen" to people all the time. All you have to do is be efficient, fast, and ruthless.

Besides, "missing" persons are not given the attention in this country that even Animal Cruelty is given. So without a doubt, someone would find themselves on a fuggin milk-carton.

One thing though, you HAVE to take your time. In both of these cases you HAVE to let the legal system have it's shot, have it's chance. Because if they are found guilty? They are dead meat in Prison allready and you do NOT have to risk anything. If they are found innocent because they ARE innocent, then you move on. If they get off on a loophole, or technicality?

Well then I suppose it would be Milk-Carton time and you have to let your heart steer you in the right direction...

So, I'd say easy Milk-Carton after a cooling down... You make mistakes when angry, you get careless.

(Revlis @ Oct. 05 2006,08:35) One thing though, you HAVE to take your time.  In both of these cases you HAVE to let the legal system have it's shot, have it's chance.  Because if they are found guilty?  They are dead meat in Prison allready and you do NOT have to risk anything.  If they are found innocent because they ARE innocent, then you move on.  If they get off on a loophole, or technicality?  

Well then I suppose it would be Milk-Carton time and you have to let your heart steer you in the right direction...

So, I'd say easy Milk-Carton after a cooling down...  You make mistakes when angry, you get careless.
Exactly

(heavybusa @ Oct. 05 2006,08:58) Rage is a hard beast to tame.
Yes it is hard to tame.

However it cant be done and cool rational precise planning is the best way to handle all situations.

"MOST" people who lose their cool in a fight against someone who is in control of their emotions will "normally" lose the fight also.

There is so much more that can be done to someone with proper planning

I am an LEO and if anyone ever touched my little boy they better be right with the lord.

i know how to hide the body.

Seems I'm not as out of the ordinary as I originally thought! Guess statistically these sickos aren't safe messing with children whose parents ride Busas........  
guns.gif

A lot of good stuff posted up! Some of you worry me
smile.gif
but secretly I'd be calling you for tips on how to........

i dony know what I would do in that first case.77 is old would be weird beating up old man.Not that he dont deserve it but would prob hurt him first punch then if you got put in jail wouldnt be there 4 your child.

Back