Is this a world problem or just in America?

I hate racism and it is sad that it is still world wide and some would even try to promote it. I am white with a small amount of native american my wife is chinese american and fortunately I have friends of allmost every color and back ground.

I am disappointed to see that some still promote or instigate racism rather than try to cure it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Acts 10:34,35 "For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."

Acts 10:34,35  "For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him."
thumb_up.gif

Me personally, I am not racist. I hate shiddy people, no matter what ethnicity they are. Anyone who is normal, takes care of business, takes care of their family, and is a productive member of society, is good in my book. Let's be friends, cuz I don't even pay attention to what color you are.

That being said, I also have no problem dishing back to someone who dishes out crap to me. Call me a racist name, you'll get called one right back, because you brought it on. Fair game in my book. Degrade me based on the color of my skin, and you just became your races stereotype, IMO.

I've had some really great friendships throughout my life with people of many different races. I've also had some really bad experiences with people from different races (as well as my own). Oh well, no race is perfect, and every race has a ton of shidheads in it, including my own.

Besides, the entire human race has been traced back to Africa anyways. Skin color and body characteristics differing from Africans are due to climatic necessity from relocating across the world. I believe this explains Eminem and Vanilla Ice.
laugh.gif

I believe this explains Eminem and Vanilla Ice.
laugh.gif
Interesting point and funny  
jump9.gif

I've dealt with a lot of races while being in the military.  Which never really was a problem, but even there; people act like their back on the block (bringing the same stupid attitudes there as well).  It seems as if there is no where to turn to get away from it.

Maybe I should join a convent!  
rofl.gif

Back