Is this a record???

StwBusa

Banned
Got a quote for full coverage on my bike today from Foremost Insurance Co...

$6889.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Fyi I am 52 and No tickets or claims....

Holy crap, you beat me! I'm goin back for another quote, I will regain my title. :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I think it's more like $10,000...crazy to think someone would actually pay that much for insurance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah, friend's cousin turned 18 about 5 or 6 years ago and already had some tickets. He managed to talk his grandma into buying him a GSXR1000, before getting insurance. Full coverage quotes were between $8k and $11k a year!!!:rofl:
He got liability...and soon after totaled the bike, injury free.:rofl:

Wow, thats sky high quotes. Thats almost the value of the bike. Did you try state farm?

That's crazy! My highest quote was $3200/year when I was checking around when I bought the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda like gun control. They cant ban guns because of the 2nd amendment so they just tax the He$$ out of ammunition and components. Since the govement can't ban bikes the insurance comapny will get an ad hoc ban through astronomical rates. So i'm a conspiracy theorist...You got a better explanation? Thats absurd.

Better ask them if thats for the rest of your life, dang man. I thought my quote for 2,000 a year back when I was 20 for a busa was bad.

Got a quote for full coverage on my bike today from Foremost Insurance Co...

$6889.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moon:

Fyi I am 52 and No tickets or claims....

I asked either geico or progressive and they told me $7000 A year.. I had no claims at the time and i just started laughing over the phone.. i thought she was joking... then she said, "No, its $7K a year." That was the end of our conversation.
since then i have had state farm (liability $19 a month)

I pissed off my wife when I got Full Coverage for uder $700 a year with Proggresive.
Not sure where some of these other high quote keep coming from. ???

I asked either geico or progressive and they told me $7000 A year.. I had no claims at the time and i just started laughing over the phone.. i thought she was joking... then she said, "No, its $7K a year." That was the end of our conversation.
since then i have had state farm (liability $19 a month)

Yea, I was talking to both of them recently too to get my Busa covered. The chick on the phone at Progressive was actually trying to talk me out of getting my Busa. She didn't even give me a chance to talk. She started going on and on about how Busa's had the highest insurance rates and yadda yadda yadda. I should get a Harley and what not........I told her I already bought it (at the time I hadn't) and for her to please quit trying to sway me to something else.

I'm going to call State Farm today.

I pissed off my wife when I got Full Coverage for uder $700 a year with Proggresive.
Not sure where some of these other high quote keep coming from. ???

Progressive quoted me like 1800/year. Geico said 3200/year.

BTW, I'm 25, been married 7.5 years, and no tickets or claims, clean record.

Think it's in the name foreMOST. Cash they can make.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Maybe they've read some of your early posts on this forum. :poke: :laugh:

You know you might not be too far out in your thinking. Lots of employers are looking at potential employee face book accounts and in many cases its a deal breaker. I guess that's why it's called big brother, sometimes it will sneak up behing you and thump you in the head.

Back