Is this a member here? Jet-Busa .....

Would mileage really ??? It is a turbine powered Busa !!! That's like saying you wouldn't uhhhh Megan Fox cause her lips were too glossy or you would take the Bugatti but the tires are too expensive to keep replacing.

On the Bugatti you could by el cheapo tires to at least drive the car normal. That is a cool bike, but 5miles to the gallon really? You couldn't even go for a joy ride.

On the Bugatti you could by el cheapo tires to at least drive the car normal.

Try and find a cheapo set. :laugh: Besides , there only $40k a set. But that's my point, who worries about 40k worth of tires when your rolling in a $2 million car. Same for the bike, it's a jet turbine powered Busa. Who's worrying about mileage? Just stay out of the afterburner.:laugh:

Every wondered what the most expensive passenger car tyres in the world are? According to a report published on the Autocar website on 14 January, Bugatti Veyron rubber must be a prime contender with a set of four new tyres costing £23,500 (26,926 euros; US$38,482) to replace. And if you were wondering which tyre manufacturer won the OE contract to supply these products, a quick look at tyrepress.com’s online archive reveals that the 406 km/h car, which is capable of 0 - 300 km/h in under 14 seconds fits Michelin Pilot Sport Pax System 245-690 R520 A (front) and 365-710 R 540 A (rear) tyres.

Wow, I'm sure it's fun to ride but I'll stick with wishing for a supercharged Busa and save a little on fuel. (Comparitively) BTW, Jay Leno has a jet powered bike but it's not a Busa.
Leno and his Jet Bike at Supercar Sunday - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's anything like the Y2K you can still get a decent cruise in. Just stay on the hwy.:laugh:

Jay Leno's extensive automobile and motorcycle collection includes the Y2K motorcycle powered by a jet engine (350 horsepower & 450 foot-pounds of torque). What's your guess of the city/highway fuel economy for the Y2K?

4 city /17 highway

Back