IS THIS A GOOD TURBO

AK49BUSA

Registered
I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET THIS GARRETT T35 T3/T4
AR-50 AND AR-63
NEW STILL IN BOX BUT IM NOT SURE IF IT WILL WORK ON A BUSA. IT HAS THE 4 HOLE FLANGE.
AND WHATS A GOOD PRICE. $300 IS ASKING
rock.gif

Need a little more info like what trim the intake wheel is and what ex wheel it has in it. Those two will determine how the turbo will respond . If its a 50 or 57 trim intake with a stage 3 ex wheel and a 63 AR ex housing it will be fine.

Price depends on the brand turbo it is there are so many out there all the way from knock off's from overseas to real garrett's.

You are going to need more than a turbo to set this thing up...
biggrin.gif

A guy on sh.org is selling his stage II with secondaries for 3500... Its a steal of deal...

ok thanks guys . he got it for his seion car and found it would void the waranty and now he cant get rid of it. he got it when he was over seas. looks like i have some home work.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, you need allot more then the turbo, I always had a problem finding the correct header.

yep i got it looks like the trim was right on and the paper work says it has ceramic bearings. i hope they will last what do you guys know about them. i dont know **** about turbos but im not a bad wrench. so it looks like i got a nice winter project
all_coholic.gif

What trim? Is it an actual Garrett turbo? If its a GT series turbo you got a hell of a deal at 300.

If you need anything let me know i can help you out with any parts you will need to set it up.

6 bladed T04s comp. housing , trim/56 4" in.
GT 4 bolt with A/R 63 with 3" outlet
turbo model GT3540R.
sorry i misread the papers it dose not have ceramic bearings they can be installed. it has two ball bearings. works for me.

gsxturbo i will be giving you a shout this winter as the first snow has hit the tops on the mountains here it only gives me 1or2 weeks of ride time. if it is not raining
beerchug.gif

Back