is this a gimmik?

dkariores

Registered
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....WA%3AIT

says it is 13-15 hp increase for 34.95...is it so, I will let you know cause i ordered 3 of them this morning! 1 for each bike, and 1 for my friend on his busa!

we are gonna before and after dyno run these and see if its for real!!

anyone else ever try this thing?

LMK---- D

Seen a lot of people poo poo them but never seen a test! I would be skeptical! I would have tried one before I ordered three also. Post up your results!

Next time just send me your money, I'll send you your extra horsepower along with your free blinker fluid changing kit and can of elbow grease.....

HAHAHA! This is the deluxe model...instead of a 2¢ resistor in a box you get an adjustable 10¢ pot in a cheesy plastic case for the incredible price of $43.00!
super.gif

7 to 15 HP!!!
bowdown.gif

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 16 2006,15:flamethrowing:) Next time just send me your money, I'll send you your extra horsepower along with your free blinker fluid changing kit and can of elbow grease.....
That high performace Hayabusa muffler bearing you sold me last week is working out great! I can really feel the extra 15 to 20 HP!
beerchug.gif

(Turbo-Torch @ Oct. 16 2006,17:43)
(Mr Brown @ Oct. 16 2006,15
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Next time just send me your money, I'll send you your extra horsepower along with your free blinker fluid changing kit and can of elbow grease.....
That high performace Hayabusa muffler bearing you sold me last week is working out great!  I can really feel the extra 15 to 20 HP!  
beerchug.gif
Another satisfied customer! Have you installed the jet kit on the carbs yet? It's good for like 25 hp.......

I know these probably aren't the answers you want to hear but we usually post these types of things BEFORE spending our hard earned cash. But ya never know.  Let us know how it works out.  
lurk.gif

I have a few extra bottles I was thinking about putting out on the Auction Site. But maybe we can make a deal...

BlinkFluid.jpg

i need that synthetic blinker fluid . tired of using the conventional fluid, just does not last as long.

Geez .....with that 15 extra horsepower why would it need a knob to adjust the power down ?
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif

oh man oh man..

well i guess i will learn a 34.95 lesson... i guess even if i get 2 or 3 hp its cheaper than the 2k i spent on getting the exhaust power commander and air filter and tre...to gain 18 hp...

ordered 3 by the way 1 for me and the others are going to othr busa owners in my town.. so i only am out 34.95 oh well
all_coholic.gif
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

Hate to say this but you just got scammed out of $128.85.
pissed.gif

Besides I just realized your sig says you already have a TRE, why did you buy this if you already have one.
rock.gif

live and learn brother. we all have bought something one time or another that looked like a peach but tasted like a lemon.

well when it comes, i am lucky enough to have a dyno at my disposal so I will do a before and after test, and will post the results, and if they are not atleast decent I will be sure to post some bad karma on these people, but I want to wait and see before i say anything bad, who knows, maybe it works and everyone here will want 1
argue.gif

DUH,,, dont you thick the the search tab might of helped you!!!!

Instead, we just get to
rant.gif
rant.gif

rant.gif

Back