Is there an easy way

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
I need to remove the haybusa emblem sticker off of the fairing I fudged up last week to replace it and I need an easy way to take it off with out mess up the plastic any worse than it already is.

also I need to find a replacement sticker to put back on the fairing. (it would kinda look funny if I didnt replace it)

thanx for the time
Josh
ernaehrung004.gif

If your removeing the original emblems, you do know that a clearcoat is over them, right?

as far as getting new emblems, you probly need to get them from suzuki, ask a dealer.

If i were you i would get some of these...

I am going to get the magenta-to-copper form my busa, or possibly the chrome set, when i get my busa.

Just so happens that that site also tells how to remove emblems
smile.gif

I got my stickers from tape works for my Ninja Eater.

But from what I have seen on the boards gixx100r has them beat. I am hoping to get some metalic green from him, once I get my bike back.

I make Busa decals so you want soem email me at Gixx1300R@aol.com. Go to your local Automotive store and get 3M adhesive remover to remove the glue that the OEM decals will leave on the fairing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Jester0769 @ July 12 2002, 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need to remove the haybusa emblem sticker off of the fairing I fudged up last week to replace it and I need an easy way to take it off with out mess up the plastic any worse than it already is.

also I need to find a replacement sticker to put back on the fairing. (it would kinda look funny if I didnt replace it)

thanx for the time
Josh
ernaehrung004.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Blow dryer to heat it up, then wd40 and a piece of soft wood or nylon to GENTLY scrape it off.

Bob
ernaehrung019.gif

Back