Is there a trustworthy regularly posting member who lives near York PA,17402

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I need something picked up and mailed to me. I shall make it worth your time and effort.

Thanks,RSD.

Perhaps one of us doing the Philly ride Saturday could do it, depending on size I suppose. Maybe we could make it a stop on the route? Not sure how the planned route relates to York but ...?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Im about 3.5 hours from York, Y U no have them mail em? You can have em mailed to me and Ill forward em up north for ya if that helps ya.

Perhaps one of us doing the Philly ride Saturday could do it, depending on size I suppose. Maybe we could make it a stop on the route? Not sure how the planned route relates to York but ...?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Wouldn't even think of anyone going out of their way. THANKS thou.

RSD.

I'm wondering too. Why can't it just be mailed? Scanners and Sniffers got you worried :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Those package sniffin' dogs are a pain in the arse sometimes.

NO,its nothing like that. Just getting a seat made. When companies ship to us Canucks we can sometimes get raped by the border "free-trade" policies. Free trade my azz. I once ordered a t-shirt from about 50 miles over the border.Paid 12 bucks for the shirt,but by the time it landed at my local post office...38 bucks.Now I'm not poor,but I aint rich either,so I have to be smart when ordering from the US. I can go buy a Harley and pay next to nothing at the border because a harley is made in the US. Things made or assembled there pass over with less cost. Thats why I didnt buy my Busa there... "Made in Japan". So whenever possible I have things shipped by people instead of companies.

"Free" Trade. There ain't nuthin' "free" about it. I dont know about you folks,having stuff shipped south....

But up here "Free Trade" may aswell read... "Pass the Vasoline". :laugh:

RSD.

talk to casperle he is close to there

Thanks for the idea girl,but Ol' Rubb has it figured out. :thumbsup:

I'm just gonna move to the U.S. :laugh:

As long as they don't look at my "Rap Sheet" I'm good-to-go. ???

Just kiddin',take care...

Rubb.

Rubba Im not far from him in Baltimore and actually have to go see him soon anyways, sorry I missed the thread, would ve done it for ya no sweat

Rubba Im not far from him in Baltimore and actually have to go see him soon anyways, sorry I missed the thread, would ve done it for ya no sweat

But then there;s that pesky "trustworthy" requirement:whistle:

Back