Is there a trustworthy regularly posting member who lives near York PA,17402

Rubba Im not far from him in Baltimore and actually have to go see him soon anyways, sorry I missed the thread, would ve done it for ya no sweat

He hasn't even received the seat that MC Mustang so graciously GAVE me to be cannibolized. I'm guessing it wont be ready to go for a week or 2.

RSD.

Don't lie... Your old Azz can't rap and you sure as hell ain't got game. I sure that sheet you are referring too are the adult depends you wear.

One day Sir,you and I will settle this like Gentlemen,on the field of battle.:fight:

Actually...forget that,I'm gonna send my friend Yamahor down to pay you a visit. :laugh:

Have you ever seen his picture on here? He posted a pic of himself kneeling next to his ride. It looked like he was beside a pocket bike.:muscle:

and the only sheet I have ever worn was to those toga parties in the 60's. :p

RSD.

One day Sir,you and I will settle this like Gentlemen,on the field of battle.:fight:

Actually...forget that,I'm gonna send my friend Yamahor down to pay you a visit. :laugh:

Have you ever seen his picture on here? He posted a pic of himself kneeling next to his ride. It looked like he was beside a pocket bike.:muscle:

RSD.

To me two men settle their differences with a good bottle of tequila and some cigars. So come on down to Texas, I'll even treat you to some good BBQ.

Thanks for the idea girl,but Ol' Rubb has it figured out. :thumbsup:

I'm just gonna move to the U.S. :laugh:

As long as they don't look at my "Rap Sheet" I'm good-to-go. ???

Just kiddin',take care...

Rubb.
Oh just walk over, no one is suppose to care about you poor devils anymore :laugh:

He hasn't even received the seat that MC Mustang so graciously GAVE me to be cannibolized. I'm guessing it wont be ready to go for a week or 2.

RSD.
Ok well let me know if you need me to do anything I can run up to his shop with little effort if you need me to, just send me a PM. And if you EVER take little charlie up on his offer forget the bbq have him take you to Three Forks in Dallas for their Soft Ball cut steak...the pain from the check will make him whimper:laugh:

Ok well let me know if you need me to do anything I can run up to his shop with little effort if you need me to, just send me a PM. And if you EVER take little charlie up on his offer forget the bbq have him take you to Three Forks in Dallas for their Soft Ball cut steak...the pain from the check will make him whimper:laugh:

I like yer style. Thanks for the offer Bro,I may take you up on that.

RSD.

Oh just walk over, no one is suppose to care about you poor devils anymore :laugh:

The distance between me and the US can't be walked. It has to be a swim.Which has actually been done before. I think the first to do it was a woman. CRAZY Canucks. If I ride too far south on my island,I may to pay roaming charges on my cell phone. I guess I'm closer to a US cell tower at that point.???

RSD.

RSD.

i miss him posting...he was funny

Hey have Lee ship it to me, i'll maybe bring it to you :rofl:

I'm wondering too. Why can't it just be mailed? Scanners and Sniffers got you worried :laugh:

Those package sniffin' dogs are a pain in the arse sometimes.

NO,its nothing like that. Just getting a seat made. When companies ship to us Canucks we can sometimes get raped by the border "free-trade" policies. Free trade my azz. I once ordered a t-shirt from about 50 miles over the border.Paid 12 bucks for the shirt,but by the time it landed at my local post office...38 bucks.Now I'm not poor,but I aint rich either,so I have to be smart when ordering from the US. I can go buy a Harley and pay next to nothing at the border because a harley is made in the US. Things made or assembled there pass over with less cost. Thats why I didnt buy my Busa there... "Made in Japan". So whenever possible I have things shipped by people instead of companies.

"Free" Trade. There ain't nuthin' "free" about it. I dont know about you folks,having stuff shipped south....

But up here "Free Trade" may aswell read... "Pass the Vasoline". :laugh:

RSD.[/QUOTE]

Back