Is there a need / interested in a fuel draining harness?

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
This weekend I needed to drain the tank on my 08, and after about 20 times of cycling the run switch figured out it was going to take quite a while to do this LOL.

Anyhow, made up a quick harness that just goes onto the battery, with a toggle switch to manually run the pump.

Not sure if anyone else could use one or not, if so let me know and I could make some up and figure out $$$ on them etc.

DSC_1630.jpg

def. not much rocket science on this one, but i found it useful. Did the same thing with my accessory harness a couple years ago and sold a lot of those, so who knows :rofl:

+10 Greg ............... would like it with a couple of clamp on terminals :thumbsup: Great for when working on bike and wanting to run pump whilst other components are not connected as it logs fault codes the minute the ignition is switched on :whistle: and then one has to go and clear codes after work is complete. Funny how the simplest ideas are usually the best :beerchug:
I can see some ring bling on the horizon :cheerleader:

My wife bought a new car a couple of years ago when gas was ridiculously priced and she totally filled up the gas tank the day before she was supposed to trade it in.??? 25 gals x 4.00 something a gallon at the time:poke: You get the idea. Took my cheap as close to 2 hours to get most of the gas out just cycling the key. Left it dry as a bone.:laugh: Lucky I had enough to get to the dealer. Feel sorry for the first person who had to move it a couple of times.:whistle:

Back