is the...

The guy that ownes that copper 99 is on the I-BMW fourms,Vics, any one know him.

Someone should tell him he has owens busa in his garage.:rofl:

I asked about hitting 180 because it's almost ridiculous having these guys talk about which bike can go 180 or 182 or whatever?? Yes the bike has the power but where can you do it safely and OMG don't get a ticket. Wifey would let me sit I'd have to call my middle son for bail, he would think it was funny. It takes not only a great bike (BUSA) but a pilot with a lot of b***s and some luck so you don't get creamed by a bug. The fastest I've had my Busa was last Daytona on I-95 at 2am. The GPS said 175 and I was flat out on it and it scared the crap out of me. I don't think at my age (58) I have the skills or reaction time to avert trouble. What is 175 two football fields in 3 seconds?? Having a BUSA is like having to carry a big stick and not having to use it all the time to get your point across. :bowdown:Wardie

it doesn't matter...
You can keep having a go at me... i really dont mind its rather funny...

I do have the bikes i have said, if any1 are from the uk england, your more than welcome just to pop round and see them, its up to you... send me a private message and i'll send you when and where...

Wardie -

Reason people want to know how fast and top speed of bikes to compare...

Do you think the hayabusa would be so popular if it wasnt the fastest production bike...

Just think, if it did 170mph... most of the people who own 1, wouldnt bother, they do it for the fact of knowing it does 186 or more, even if they NEVER go over 160 on it...

Like i know the yam r1 gsxr 1000 and kawazaki zx10 and b-king

are about the same in accel/top speed

But the hayabusa is just that little bit better at everything apart from corners so thats what people buy...

Just my opinion, keep having a go, saying i dont even have 1, but i really dont mind, as 1 day, i might of met some of you and will be able to proove, as videos and pics mean nothing in this world.

Go out and take a pic of the 99 copper,or better yet a video of you riding it in your driveway.:rulez:

or the b-king ,I bet the video of the b-king was probably in your girlfriends garage of her dads b-king and she was standing watch at the door for her dad.

Nobody likes bullsh!tters,that pic on your profile belongs to a guy in concord mass.

The people on here are all very friendly,they would still welcome you if you said I have an aprilla 70 or 50 whatever and I hope to own a busa when I grow up,and Id like to learn more about them.

As for the pics and videos,questions,and comments you have made,they just show your a kid,probably 12 to 16.

Go out and take a pic of the 99 copper,or better yet a video of you riding it in your driveway.:rulez:

or the b-king ,I bet the video of the b-king was probably in your girlfriends garage of her dads b-king and she was standing watch at the door for her dad.

Nobody likes bullsh!tters,that pic on your profile belongs to a guy in concord mass.

The people on here are all very friendly,they would still welcome you if you said I have an aprilla 70 or 50 whatever and I hope to own a busa when I grow up,and Id like to learn more about them.

As for the pics and videos,questions,and comments you have made,they just show your a kid,probably 12 to 16.

+1!! Down w/ BS'rs! Owen, like stang said, you have a video camera, your youtube of the aprilia 50cc proves that, so go out and get a video of the Busa, start it up, sit the camera down facing it and go get on it...then maybe your claim to own one will have some merit. While you're at it get the B-King lined up right next to it and get both in the same shot, running, with you getting on both. But as it stands now you've ripped another guys pic of HIS copper 99 from another forum, probably thinking you'd get away with it since it wasn't here on the org, and now you've been caught. So own up to what you've done or prove everyone wrong.

does it even matter which is faster top speed wise if the rider won't go over 150? Is there a point to acceleration if neither are stock?

they will probably alldo 180 but the busa will do 6-20 mph more depending on restriction and mods

Back