is the...

owens231

Registered
yzf 1000 as fast as the gixxer 1000 and hayabusa...

the yzf does over 180mph...
0-60 same as the gsxr and hayabusa

But i want to know, what bike hits the 180mph mark quickest???

Just got christmas money to spend, and wouldnt mind having a go on the r1 as a two day track event like other bikes :)

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Never rode a Gsxr1000 but I have rode the new R1 several times
and it is sweet. That new cross spline crankshaft works...Liked it
much better than the zx10r...

I believe it doesn't quite have the umph of a gsxr but I think all the
liters are a gnat hair away from each other speedwise anyway.

the busa is the best way to go in all ways.the speed ,the extras,& you can get your money back out of it easier.i love mine to death & would never go back to any other sport bike cause once you ride one you,ll be hooked.
Posted via Mobile Device

yzf 1000 as fast as the gixxer 1000 and hayabusa...

the yzf does over 180mph...
0-60 same as the gsxr and hayabusa

But i want to know, what bike hits the 180mph mark quickest???

Just got christmas money to spend, and wouldnt mind having a go on the r1 as a two day track event like other bikes :)

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Screw it dude, buy one of each and give us your report !!! :beerchug:

he prolly has both already,to go with the busa and b-king that we havent seen yet.???

He's on alot of other boards to,do a search.Same crap different fourms.:deadhorse:

Just thought I'd ask...how many on the .org have gone a true 180 mph on their Busa or any other bike? I keep seeing guys talkin' about 180, 200 etc.....

180 on anything is very,very fast and a miilisecond away from....... well you know what I'm talking about. I'd like to hear from those hearty individuals who've hit 180 ...

I topped my 04'Busa out twice. So I was darn near the 180mph mark. That's fast.

he prolly has both already,to go with the busa and b-king that we havent seen yet.???

He's on alot of other boards to,do a search.Same crap different fourms.:deadhorse:

So lemme guess, he's over at ZX10R.net telling them he has a 636 and a 10 (asking which is faster of course.....and touting his 35hp restriction kit going on the 10R) and would like to buy a Busa and BKing for track day bikes? :rofl: Figures!!

Just thought I'd ask...how many on the .org have gone a true 180 mph on their Busa or any other bike? I keep seeing guys talkin' about 180, 200 etc.....

180 on anything is very,very fast and a miilisecond away from....... well you know what I'm talking about. I'd like to hear from those hearty individuals who've hit 180 ...

Haven't been there yet... I will come spring. :whistle:

have had mine touching the needle stop at the bottom many of times whats the point to have the power & not use all of it cause its a blast.i just love to go fast.
Posted via Mobile Device

been there once on a bike...in a car, to many to count. Fastest 4 seconds in life: 4.129 @ 301.40mph 1/4 mile in Texas.

Anything over 150 is not needed...but seems that WHITE is the fastest color :whistle:

Back